Chapter • 30 • Why Didn't You Tell Us?!

Tiny Party

All the way home, they praised me. I hated it.

"I can't believe your a demigod!" Flame yelled.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Starfire questioned.

"Finally, I thought you would never show." Skye said with a shrug.

And Wave just walked behind me with a questioning face.

"Wait you knew?" Flame asked Skye.

"Yep. The of the perks of being a goddess." She boasted. And they did this all the way home. Once home I had enough.

"Stop it. How can all of you be so happy when Jared is dead?" I tear up. I lift up the dead flamingo in my defense. They all went quiet. Good let them feel guilty.

"He was just a bird Tiny." Wave said with no emotion.

"He was not just some bird!" I cry in vain. "He was my friend! And now he's dead!" And all because of me.

I speed walked away. Wanting to get away. While they all went inside, I walked further in the woods looking for a perfect place to bury him. I soon came to a open area, and I grew a magnificent big oak tree. And I took my sweet time to bury my beloved pink friend. As if Skye heard my cries, it started to rain. And I didn't even leave his grave even after I had buried him. I climbed the tree and stayed there all night.

 I climbed the tree and stayed there all night

I had awful nightmares that night. Ones that scared me mentally. Ones that will haunt, my days forever.

And a chant kept going through my head over and over again like a broken record.

It's not real. It's all in your head. It's not real. It's all in your head. It's not real. It's all in your head. It's not real. It's all in your head.

They won't care about you after seeing your true colors.

SADFACESADFACESADFACE

Hello my peeps! How are you?

Yes I just finished the book like that. Yes I know it's more like a epilogue but whatever. I'm the author here.

The song above is Yesterday by The Beatles

Don't worry though! A side story will be out soon and the second book right after. Yay! You won't kill me completely!

Also I published early in celebrating my last day of school of peeps. I'll keep you posted when the side story is out and when the second book is out!

See you all later my peeps,
- Magpie 😜