extended summary

The Johannsons weren't the type of family you'd see everyday. 

     Scratch that, they were the family you'd see everyday. Their habits, however, were not. 

     Ever since Astrid was 3 years old, the father-daughter duo had moved around all over the US. The brunette had practically traveled an entire country before the age of 18. 

     Because of this, nothing was really ever new to her, or permanent for that matter. She'd seen quite a lot, but never had to deal with it for too long. It'd only be a few paychecks later before they were out of there, and the hotel rooms they lived in would be long gone. 

     Most people took pity on them. Usually, Makoa would tell the schools they were only staying there until they got a house. But, only a week later would they be gone and onto the next city. Even Astrid had sometimes longed for an actual home, with friends she could grow attached to and maybe even a job so she could help pay the bills. 

     In all honesty, she wasn't content with this way of living. She would love to live in one city for the rest of her life, even if it meant throwing her habits and issues out with the freedom of not committing to anything. It could mean finally opening up about her mommy issues, or her odd fear that there was something more out there. 

     So when Makoa announces their new destination of Beacon Hills, like always, she hopes that they'll stay. She argues with herself for a moment, her rational side telling her that they'll leave and she should try not to make any friends.

     Oh how wrong she was. 

It's heeeeeere. Finally, a rewrite of Teen Wolf that I hopefully will enjoy writing. If I'm honest, this version has me wanting to re-watch the early season.

Her mother is still not alive, sadly, because I feel like that's a defining characteristic for Astrid. But, I decided to make this a little closer to home and make it where she's born in Beacon Hills, but knows no one when she moves back. 

Story of my life......

Also, surprise, surprise, I didn't do a prologue but instead an extended summary. I only did this because it sets up everything for later in the seasons (yes I will more than likely go through all the seasons with her)

Anyways, I will see y'all next update.