twenty-two.

22. | ASTRID ON ICE.
( ice pick, part two )

Astrid smiled as she sat on the wooden chair that was placed in front of the desk in Allison's room

Astrid smiled as she sat on the wooden chair that was placed in front of the desk in Allison's room. It wasn't her first time in the girl's room, but it still amazed her with how intricate yet simple it was. The walls were painted a deep purple and the white furniture complimented the color well. The brown accents also helped give the room a warm feeling that made Astrid want to stay in there forever.

Lydia walked over and sat in the fold-up chair that was in the corner of the room. "Astrid I have to compliment on your outfit choice today."

"Really?" she was amused and Lydia nodded.

"Duh. You're wearing something other than jeans with a sweater. I might have to steal that skirt from you too." the strawberry blonde smiled at the brunette and Allison laughed.

"I'm really glad you guys are friends now."

Astrid shrugged and crossed her legs. "Yeah, otherwise the group outings would be pretty weird."

Lydia didn't seem to mind the appreciation and instead said that they should put some music on. Astrid suggested Florence and the Machine as a start and Allison didn't hesitate to play the station on Pandora and hook her phone to her speaker. The older brunette began to dig through one of her drawers and pulled out a pair of gloves.

"You know, I was thinking," Lydia grabbed a blanket and placed it over her legs. "That we should set Astrid up on another date."

"No." the brunette said automatically, making Allison giggle.

"C'mon, it'd be fun!"

"That's what you said last time and he was an idiot."

Her words sent the other girls into a laughing fit, and after a while Astrid joined in too. Allison began to try on her gloves while the younger brunette opened up a game on her phone. She didn't know when she would tell Lydia about her sexuality, or if she even would. It wasn't something that you could just announce and then skip over.

There was a knock at the door and all three girls looked over to find Mr. Argent leaning on his daughter's wall.

"Headed out?"

"Studying." the younger Argent quickly lied.

The older Argent glanced at the other girls in the room and motioned for his daughter to come over to him. Astrid strained to hear what they were talking about but huffed since she couldn't hear a thing but the music. Her phone buzzed a few times inside of her boot and she pulled it out, smiling at the text messages.

Dad 👨🏻

Have fun tonight with the girls!
Let me know when you get back to Allison's house and be careful

Me

I will dad, I love you ❤️

Dad 👨🏻