two.

02. | THE NEW GIRLS.
( wolf moon, part two )

Astrid stood at her locker, putting her heavy textbooks inside

Astrid stood at her locker, putting her heavy textbooks inside. It was only the first day of school, yet she was already annoyed. Starting at a new school was her least favorite thing about moving, there was no school that made her duration in the towns enjoyable. 

The brunette closed her locker, jumping when she saw the other brunette standing there. 

"I'm so sorry," Allison apologized, hoping that she hadn't made Astrid want to run away. "I noticed you were in my math class and you're like the only one I think I can talk to. I needed the pages to do." 

Astrid sighed before laughing. The girl seemed worried, and the look on her face was hilarious. Looking at her hand, she recited the homework pages to the girl, who thanked her. Suddenly, a redhead walked up to the two, focusing on Allison in particular. 

"That jacket is absolutely killer. Where'd you get it?" she asked, practically ignored Astrid's presence. Not wanting to interrupt their conversation, Astrid began looking around, her eyes falling on Scott and Stiles. 

She waved, before walking over to the two boys. Being the strange one he is, Stiles immediately began freaking out. As Astrid got closer, Scott told him to stop it and he did.

"Hey, thanks again for this morning." 

Scott was still too entranced with Allison Argent and continued staring at her. Hardly noticing the boy's attention directed at someone else, Astrid waited for one of the boys to answer. Stiles hit his friend in the stomach, making Scott's attention fall on the girl. 

"Yeah, it's no problem." the shaggy-haired boy replied, his eyes swiftly going back to Allison. 

This time, however, Astrid traced his gaze, looking back at the girl. She turned back to the boys with a smile, "That's Allison. I could go talk to her for you." 

"He would like that, actually, but I'm trying to build up his confidence. Which means he needs to start doing things like talking to girls himself." Stiles nudged his best friend once more, only succeeding in making Astrid laugh.

"It's nice to hear your voice for once...."

"Stilinski. Stiles Stilinski." the boy said, in a very movie-esque fashion.

She quirked an eyebrow, "Your name is Stiles Stilinski?" 

"No, but I really hate my actual name. So, just call me Stiles...."

"Johannson. Astrid Johannson." she mocked, before hearing her name be called. She looked back to see Allison motioning for her to come over, and bid the boys goodbye before going over. 

"The Latino one thinks you're cute. Might want to talk to him." Astrid whispered, and Allison looked over their way. 

"I was just telling Allison about a party I'm having Friday. Care to come?" the red head was staring Astrid down, probably criticizing her outfit choice.