ten.

10. | FULL MOON SHENANIGANS.
( lunatic )

"Do you think that I made a mistake A?" Allison asked as she leaned against the headboard of Astrid's bed

Astrid sat on the edge of the bed with snacks spread out in front of her. She grabbed the cosmic brownie and unwrapped it before looking back up to the other girl, "Explain to me exactly why you broke up with him."

"He's been lying to me and I just don't feel like there's any trust. It's like the whole bliss period just disappeared." the seventeen-year-old looked down at her hands as she gave the reason.

She swallowed the bite of brownie that she had just taken and moved closer, "Look, I'm not an expert but I know that you aren't in the wrong. All night you tried getting him to talk and he wouldn't tell you anything. If it's meant to be then you guys will get back together but if not then oh well."

The Argent smiled at her friend's blunt attitude, thoughts coming to her mind that she might have picked the best people to be friends with. Between Lydia's boldness and Astrid's sass they would make the craziest trio, and judging by what happened at the school the other two may become friends soon.

"Have you ever dated anyone A?"

Upon hearing the question the sixteen-year-old's eyes widened. The older brunette then accused her of being with someone before and shouted excitedly for her to reveal.

"C'mon Ash I've been talking about me and Scott the whole time. Who was the lucky guy?" she asked, now lying on her stomach with her chin on the tanned girl's knee.

Astrid playfully poked her friend's cheek while laughing before leaning back on her hands, "Well the lucky person was a girl, her name was Violet."

Allison was looking up as if waiting for more, which made the Johansson sigh, "I was fifteen at the time and we were in New York. She was seventeen and I had told her that I wouldn't be there long but she told me to live a little, so I did. She helped me accept that I like girls. It was just kissing, I never let it go any further."

She expected silence at the indication that she was gay. It happened with Makoa - though eventually he told her that he was fine with whatever she wanted to be.

Instead Allison tilted her head to the side, "Hmm... Do you think that you'd ever date another girl?"

Relieved at the notion that her best friend wasn't homophobic she simply shrugged. It wasn't a careless shrug, more of a 'I-have-no-idea-if-I'm-completely-honest' sort of shrug. After all she had been pretty distraught after leaving Violet - repeating history was not on her bucket list.

"Well if you're up for some more experimenting you should date someone here since this is permanent. For some reason the only name coming to mind is Stiles." the older teenager had a mischievous smirk on her face as she said it and it made the other girl cackle.