five.

05. | BOWLING NIGHT.
( pack mentality, part two)

From the line Astrid eyed Stiles and Scott's table, noticing it was practically clear

From the line Astrid eyed Stiles and Scott's table, noticing it was practically clear. Allison and Lydia were up ahead with a larger group, no doubt going where Allison would go. Deciding she needed a seat before they did, she left the line with the little bit of food she did have. She would rather choke on her dry food because of no drink than deal with one of the strawberry blonde's friends taking a seat. 

"Lydia and her crew are coming soon so brace yourselves." Astrid announced herself while sitting beside Stiles. 

Stiles looked in disbelief and sure enough, each person began taking seats at the table. Stiles and Scott were whispering to each other while Jackson walked over, demanding a guy get out of a seat. 

"Why don't you ask Danny to get up?" 

A boy with slightly tanned skin spoke up with a sassy tone, "Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot." 

The random boy got up from the seat, Jackson taking his place soon after. 

"So I heard it was some kind of an animal attack... Probably a cougar." Danny initiated the conversation, leading to everyone else talking about their theories. 

"I heard it was a mountain lion."

"A cougar is a mountain lion," Lydia retorted, making Astrid smile to herself and Jackson glare at the girl, to which she added, "Isn't it?" 

"Does that little happen in this town that you guys debate on what attacked a guy?" Astrid didn't realize she was speaking aloud until she looked up to see everyone staring at her. 

"Where'd you come from Ashley?" Lydia asked, making the girl bite the inside of her cheek. 

"It's Astrid, and where I came from last or where I spent the longest time at?" she asked while everyone continued to stare at her. "Montana." 

"What made you leave? I heard guys there are a lot cuter and really adventurous." Danny added which made Astrid smile as Jackson rolled his eyes. 

"Who cares? Back to our conversation, it was probably a homeless who was gonna die anyway."

Stiles looked at his phone curiously before his eyes widened, "Actually I just found out who it is, check it out." 

Everyone at the table crowded around Stiles as the video began to play. Only Scott and Astrid seemed to be listening the entire time, everyone else was just there to find out what everyone's else didn't know. The brunette felt sorry for the man, whose name was Garrison Myers, whatever actually had gotten to him looked like it was aiming to kill him. The pain must have been unbearable, she figured they had him on a hell of a lot of morphine. 

"Wait, I know this guy!" Scott exclaimed, making Allison ask the question everyone was thinking. 

Scott then explained where he knew the man from, making Lydia sigh in annoyance.