twelve.

12. | KEEPING UP WITH THE HALES.
( wolf's bane, part two )

"So why are we at Stiles' house again?" Danny asked, looking down at the smaller girl beside him

"He said something about lab partner stuff for you and math that he needed help with from me." she lied fluently as they walked up the stairs of the Stilinski home.

The door had been left unlocked, which the girl found concerning, so they just walked right in. She had never been inside of his house before, and was surprised by the cleanliness. Both Stilinskis seemed pretty busy to keep a house that clean - not to mention that there was a teenage boy living there.

The brunette female opened the door to the left and entered a light blue bedroom. In the desk chair sat Stiles, who turned to face the two that had just entered, while Derek sat in another chair reading a book. 

Not expecting the werewolf to also be there, she jumped slightly before looking over to Stiles. "You're up to five now for not telling me that he would be here." 

The girl took a seat on the teenage boy's bed before pulling out a book from her bag and beginning to read it. She listened to the boy's conversation a little bit, hearing them argue about Danny's apparent criminal past in tracing text messages and how he wouldn't help them. They then began to talk about Derek, or in this case Miguel, who had been sitting in the chair in the corner the entire time. 

The brooding man stood up and walked over to the dresser before taking his shirt off. His tattoo was visible again, making the girl wonder what the symbol was. 

"Uh, Stiles?" the man called, turning to face the two teenage boys at the desk. 

Astrid could see Danny staring intently at his body, and she had to stifle a laugh as Stiles answered the werewolf. 

"This - no fit." a small giggle escaped the girl's mouth, making Derek turn his attention to her.

She quickly focused her eyes back on her book though still listened as Stiles realized the man was serving as eye candy for their very gay friend in the room. She had no idea if he was being truthful or just wanting to get another glimpse at the older guy's body, but told Stiles that the shirt Derek had found wasn't really his color. 

Though he intended it to be unheard from the other two in the room, the quiet allowed Ash to hear Stiles tease the other boy. "You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you, Danny boy?"

"You're a horrible person."

With no hesitation, the buzz-haired boy said, "I know. It keeps me awake at night. Anyway, about that text."

"Stiles," Derek yelled, making all three teenagers look to him. "none of these fit."

Instead of replying, the Stilinski boy only turned to their technologically inclined friend.