eighteen.

18. | FOUND.
( omega, part two )

Astrid flipped her hair back over her shoulder for the fiftieth time in the past 10 minutes

Astrid flipped her hair back over her shoulder for the fiftieth time in the past 10 minutes. By now, she was far past annoyed and again regretted wearing her hair down. Finally over the waves distracting her, she tied them back with the spare hair tie on her wrist and focused back on the material.

She didn't mind chemistry or tests. But she did mind Adrian Harris and pop quizzes. Harris because his monotone voice caused her to fall asleep in his class all the time and sometimes she struggled to remember what he was talking about. But luckily she took to learning the subject on her own time, otherwise she'd be failing the class.

The brunette looked up and saw that everyone in the class was still working on the quiz. Regardless, she got up and placed the paper into Harris' hand. The stupid little smirk on his face made her want to punch him, but not as hard as when he started talking.

"Are you sure you don't want to take some time to look it over? Maybe search your sleep-induced brain a little more?"

She smiled back at him, a menacing smile that made his falter a bit. "No thanks, I'm very good at teaching myself what you don't."

The brunette turned back around and sat in her seat, crossing her legs as she waited for the class period to be over. She began to tap her pencil again, before opting on drawing in her notebook.

"All right, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this, but he's right." Stiles wasn't quiet at all and she wanted to turn around and tell him to shut up.

"I know," Scott said, quieter than his best friend but still audible.

"What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?"

Harris cleared his throat, a sound that resonated through the classroom. "This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career."

"I don't think you can do that." Astrid continued to draw, unaware that her statement was loud enough for everyone to hear until the silence prompted her to look up from her notebook.

Harris smiled with an underlying hint of amusement. "I am the teacher, Ms. Johansson, meaning I can do what I please. It also means that I'll see you at 3:00 for detention along with Mr. Stilinski. You too, Mr. McCall?"

"No, sir." Scott chirped, focusing back on his quiz.

Astrid clenched her fist and looked out the window, trying to focus on something to calm her down. God did she hate him. The bell rang and she snatched her things before bolting to her next class. It happened to be Statistics and she was grateful. Math helped her calm down because everything about it came easy to her. She sat down in her desk before pulling out everything she needed.