thirty-one.

31. | A WILD PARTY.
( party guessed )

Stiles' pacing was making Astrid antsy and she didn't know why

Stiles' pacing was making Astrid antsy and she didn't know why. Ever since they got back to her house, he had been going back and forth and it was driving her insane. The fact that he came into her house instead of driving back to his own was driving her insane. He kept dialing Scott's number and grew more frustrated with each unanswered call. 

It had been two weeks since the rave and no one had heard from Jackson since then. Astrid and Stiles went to drop Scott off at the first clue that the werewolf found, but nothing turned up. Scott told them that he would handle it from there and they could go relax since it was now spring break, but apparently, Stiles thought that just meant barging into Astrid's house and panicking about his best friend. 

Astrid was sitting on her bed, but got up fast and stormed over to the boy. She grabbed his phone from his hand, hit the end button on the call and slammed the device onto her dresser. When she looked back up at him, her eyes were a storm all on their own, but her entire face sent chills down Stiles' spine. Not entirely from fear though.

"You can punch a hole in my wall for all I care but for the love of God - stop pacing!"

Her voice barely raised above its normal volume, but the command behind it made Stiles' heart race as he kissed her with all the force he could manage. Moves meant to match her temper. 

Astrid's irritation turned into desire shamefully quick as they deepened the kiss. She pulled him closer with her arms and pushed herself towards him, leaving not a single gap between their bodies. Even as she pulled them towards her bed and he fell on top of her, she didn't let herself pull away.

He was the first to pull back after she had switched their positions so that she was straddling him, but only to laugh slightly. Astrid hurriedly connected their lips again as if she would die without them. It was like the built-up tension between them since the first kiss had intensified by thousands and she wanted nothing more than to stay in that moment forever - even if he still wasn't the best at it. Her feelings were true and so were his, that was what mattered to her. 

The sobering sound of her phone ringing made Astrid pull away, her hair falling over her shoulder as she looked up. She wanted nothing more than to ignore it and go back to her passionate make-out session with Stiles, but something in the back of her mind told her the call was important. So, she picked it up and answered while remaining in her position over the boy.

"Yes?" Astrid asked, looking down to an amused Stiles.

"Come over to my house," Allison's voice came through the phone. "Shower and get ready to try on clothes because Lydia brought a ton for her party." 

Astrid started to panic slightly as she remembered the Martin girl's birthday, but forced herself to relax. "Got it. Anything else, Ms. Argent?"

"Nope, see you soon!"