twenty-three.

23. | BOYD.
( ice pick, part three )

"Do you have any idea of what's going on?" Astrid asked Allison as they walked through the halls of the school

"Do you have any idea of what's going on?" Astrid asked Allison as they walked through the halls of the school. It had to be the last two minutes of passing period. The hallways were practically empty except for the occasional student here and there.

The weekend came and went and the girls had been unsuccessful when they tried to contact Lydia. It was like the girl knew what had happened and had been purposefully ignoring them. But once they got back to school it had been pushed down on their list of problems. Scott had convinced them that Derek wasn't done creating his pack and that he would ask Erica about it.

It wasn't the most reliable plan but it was something.

Which lead the girls to Erica's locker, or at least the hallway close to it. Allison halted to a stop and Astrid did as well. The two peered down the hallway, finding Erica pressing Scott up against a wall and a lot closer than either of the brunette girls would have liked.

Despite how she felt about the girl, Astrid found herself mumbling, "I can fight her for you."

"It's okay." Allison told her best friend, turning around but keep her eyes locked on the two. "I trust Scott. Plus, she might kill you."

The younger brunette was content with the logic and continued to walk with Allison to their next class. This time she brought up the training that the Argent was receiving. She wanted to know all about it, just so she could get some pointers in the future. At that point in time, being a hunter seemed pretty cool to Astrid. Even if some of them ended up pretty murderous.

Astrid slammed her locker closed and started digging through her lunch bag, looking for the sandwich her dad had made her

Astrid slammed her locker closed and started digging through her lunch bag, looking for the sandwich her dad had made her. He had seen that she was overloaded with homework the night before and as a little present he packed lunch for her. She never got up early enough to pack it herself and doing it the night before always slipped her mind. Plus, she did complain about the school lunch a lot so it was an appreciated gesture.