Chapter 56: What genius means

In the past few days, Kairos had only made insignificant progress on the way Orcs communicate. He had hoped to stop this mindless assault by talking to them, but in the end, he learning their language proved too difficult.

After all, even with his sensitive soul perception, it is a difficult task to distinguish between magic waves. It was just like trying to hear someone talk in a foreign language while using a cracked listening stone.

Not like Kairos ever had a listening stone in the first place...

However, his effort for the past week was not without results! Finally able to differentiate between positive and negative words, Kairos attempt sending the leader of the Orcs a sincere message of peace now that he finally see it face to face.

*Smiley Face*

*Smiley Face*

*Smiley Face*

Wuuuuut?! What is this human trying to sayyy?

......

At this time, at another place in a beautiful white and blue coloured sect hall, an old man with long eyebrows like an insect's feelers stood humbly in front of a beautiful fairy-like young woman. Though he looks like a revered deity, at this moment, he is acting frightfully like a child being reprimanded.

"Old Ye! Are you kidding me... You did not bring the young chap back?

Oi, do you not know he has the Asura constitution?

How were your eyes grown, BACKWARDS?!"

The old man is indeed the old immortal that once sat at the top of the flag pole back at Saint Cadets academy's training ground, but right now he is very unlike those heavenly beings portrayed by the mortal realms and is instead trembling and sweating like a pig for the slaughterhouse.

Because they detected immortal energies where it does not belong, his task was to seek out the sources of the anomaly in the mortal realm. The 'immortal energies' are indeed referring to the Origin Energy that Kairos and his gang learned from the tome of the Origin, but after seeing the five younglings with immortal energies had such poor talent, he quickly returned to the Immortal Realms.

His haste in returning is because that staying a day in the mortal realm will cause him to lose nearly a month's length of cultivation. But this decision completely irked the young woman, a person he can never risk to affront.

She is called Ah Du Eh and is a higher ranked immortal, in-charge of the recruitment for their heavenly sect. Old Ye was sent by her to recruit those who found the way to cultivate immortal energies, thinking that they must be exceptionally talented people.

However, once in a while there will be children that somehow gained immortal energies but have poor talent. Such people are generally ignored for they are just lucky to have wriggled their way into immortal cultivation and are unlikely to become powerful existences in the future. If they are picked up and brought to the sect, they will just turn into sinkholes for their limited resources.

At this point, their sect may have already completely disregarded Kairos and his group, but their interest in Jones had not faded in the slightest.

The old immortal called Old Ye had been unable to identify the boy's constitution until he jovially described seeing someone who had an interesting sword intent to Ah Du Eh. When she heard about Jones, she asked several more questions, and her face started to turn serious with an unsuppressed glint of excitement in her eyes as she confirms her thoughts.

The boy's constitution is incredibly rare, something that is only referred to as a possibility in the books but not yet seen by anyone before. The Asura Constitution!