Chapter 109: Home (Part 5)

The training menu that Kairos has prepared for himself can only be described by one word: Inhuman.

He held high-regards to those who lead at the forefront and strove to be such a guild master for the Snowdrifts.

With the copiousness amount of resources he prepared, he aims to rush two grades and reach Peak D rank before the manor is built.

His training menu was filled with all kinds of unreasonable goals because of a sense of urgency that had been building in his heart.

Every day he infuses great amounts energies from the spirit stones he prepared beforehand into his flesh. With the Snowdrifts shop now in operation, he could afford to have a handful of spirit stone per day. The glittering crystals are made of Heavenly Energies solidified and could help greatly in the cultivation process. Each spirit stone is separated into different grades depending on the amount of energy contained within.

The crystals that Kairos is using are considered low-grade products, mined from the exterior of a spirit ore mountain. Their appearances were a murky blue, filled with grey specks that made them looked like they were covered in dirt. After extracting all the energies within a stone, about eight to nine out of ten parts are left over that crumbled into dust.

Invigorated by the energy, the hidden runes within his body surfaced once again and enveloped his entire body, strengthening him and tempering his flesh.

To increase the speed of his physical training, he fought the land wyrm every day while in this state. During the sparring as a way of practising, Kairos only use the defensive methods of the formless style, and every time he will sustain numerous injuries.

However, it wasn't that he did not improve in guarding against attacks, but the purpose of fighting this way is so that he could make use of the body tempering method to speed up the recovery process while strengthening him at the same time.

After returning from his physical training covered in wounds every night, he used recovery pills and other resources to increase his cultivation speed.

The Heavenly Scent pills that Small and Smaller had sponsored became a great addition to his resources. With the reputation Kairos had built upon his new runic weapons, the Mountain Cat family was glad for the chance in forging a relationship with the boy.

Huge amounts of ambient energies flowed into him, more than what he could summon by himself. Those wild and unrefined powers mingled dangerously, but when they entered his body, the twin dragons within him flew out of his Dantian like little tyrants and started suppressing the foreign substances.

After absorbing enough energies, different elemental Ki started appearing in his Ki Centre. They are differently coloured, and each gave off a unique trait with sixteen of them in total.

With the help of the twin dragons, he is free to focus on another training. Perhaps, the boy is the only cultivator in the world that do not need to focus on assimilating the energy he draws into himself.

While his internal energy slowly strengthened, he started training his Origin Energy. The cultivation method was similar to his initial awakening and separated into three parts.

The first part is to concentrate on his five senses with all his Origin Energy, making each of those senses to become inhumanly powerful. This process is called the pure-self cultivation method, where Kairos gains temporary complete mastery over his body.

While this may seem like an incredible advantage to use in battle, but unfortunately the amount of time and concentration needed to activate it make it infeasible. For now.