Chapter 100: Creation Ability

What Kairos is offering them is simply incredulous.

Although they are to continue living under the roof of the Devilheart family as they had, now they have been given a new future. At this point in time, they no longer doubt that the young boy before them could create cultivation methods.

If he could not do such a thing, then there is no reason for doing things in such a roundabout way.

Now that they are affected by the body weakening poison they could not even lift a finger to resist practitioners like these young boys, even if they wanted to. Just like how a person will feel during a bad cold, lethargic and weak.

Killing them all will not need more than a quarter of an hour. Without access to their internal Ki, they could not even run away.

Even if they have the best martial arts skill in the world right now, they won't perform better than a soft-legged prawn.*

One by one they took up the jade slip that has been infused with their soul and instead of just setting the conditions as Kairos asked, they mumbled among themselves, discussing .on what to utter.

Then they spoke as one in front of the boys, "By my blood, I give my word to not utter about the origin of the cultivation method that Kairos will impart us, in part or in full, by will or by force, to another soul outside of the ones present in this place at this moment.

I give my word to never plot by my own designs against the Snowdrifts, and all of her members.

And to the one called Kairos, so long as he and his group treat me as a member of Snowdrifts, I shall faithfully serve the group as my own.

To never deter from duty regardless of sacrifice.

To never shrink from responsibilities, for the good of Snowdrifts.

To always uphold the brotherhood.

And to never stray even in death."

A moment went by. The fifteen of them smiled at the young boys that were made speechless.

All that Kairos required of them is to swear never to divulge the origin of their cultivation method and to never plot against his friends because it would become dangerous if others knew that Kairos really could create and alter cultivation methods.

However, the fifteen had other ideas. They decided to not only fulfil what Kairos asked of them, but in addition, they showed their sincerity and promised even unto sacrificing themselves for the good of Snowdrifts, all for the sake of being treated as one of his own.

This decision wasn't impromptu. All of them thoroughly discussed this and decided as a whole.

Although this sounded unbelievable to Kairos and his group, for people like them who had no future from the start, these cultivation methods that Kairos promised was like a light at the end of the tunnel.

Cultivation methods, in fact, are how a person can attune oneself to nature and pull in greater and purer amounts of energy into their body.

It grants the practitioner power beyond human limits, strengthening them over time. Some greater cultivation methods also temper the soul, and a few very rare top tiered cultivations even refine a person's foundation, granting him greater potential than he was born with.

There are many cultivation methods that focus on certain elements. It comes with the benefits of helping a practitioner absorb the desired attribute from their surroundings, and grants them advantages that come from cultivating elemental forces.**

Needless to say, the more types of attributes a cultivation method can train in then the more complex it is.

At this moment, even if these men and women had suffered from being lied to, made use of, and was fated to be cast away, they finally found something that could cling their hopes to. It was the young boy's manner that attracted them.