FIVE|Boy Crazy II.

I'll tell you how my mornings go; I wake up as early as 6:00,...drag my feet around the house until its 20 or 30 minutes before school starts,...that's when I rush to get ready. Today's not an exception.

I even had to skip breakfast.

I made it to school at the last minute and rushed down the hallways to my locker,...but then I bumped into someone....

Someone I shouldn't have bumped into.

Only one person in Prescott high uses this cologne, and kiwi flavored shampoo,....and chews gum like that,.....and

"Bitch,...watch where you're going...."

Kristen snapped...and brushed past me,..not after glaring at me.

Kristen Fleiss. Queen B, head cheerleader,.Zach's girlfriend!.

I really hate Kristen,....and the feeling's mutual.

It all started 2years ago. In 10th grade...

We were never friends really,...but I liked her. And I thought she liked me too...

That's before I stopped being stupid and realized what a fool I'd been....when I heard her badmouthing me to her friends. To top that....Kristen is always stealing from me,...from my tests,..to my friends,...to my boyfriend.

And as if I'd been a bad person and god is trying to punish me;...She became Zach' s girlfriend.

I really don't know what Zach saw in her. She's beautiful...and sexy, I give her that. Long legs,..

What do you call people like that?

...Leggy....

Big tits and a round ass. That's about all a guy would go after. 'Cause character-wise...

Kristen is...bleh..

I try to make Zach see what stuff she's made of,...what she's really like,...but he wouldn't believe a thing I say.

I wouldn't too,..if I were him. Because Kristen is always nice to me when Zach's around. And she plays pretend really good.

I turned and watched her go in her skimpy outfit. Slut. That's what she is.

I turned again to go to class but stopped when I saw something. Flynn was coming from the direction I just came from,...and guess who he bumped into?

Right. Kristen.

And she kissed him.

Flynn didn't push her away. He never does and never will.

He's a man whore. That's all I hate about him, but I'm used to it. He's gonna say sorry and promise I'm the only one,...

...and i'll believe him.

Right now, I'd love to punch in Kristen's face but you see, I'm not one to fight over boys,...so I just let it go and walked on to class.

Flynn Cahill is my boyfriend.French. Cute. Sexy,... name it all.

And he's one of the things Kristen is stealing from me.

I walked into geography and my teacher shoot me a glare...

"What?.." I asked her, still standing by the door.

"You're late..."

"...yeah,..I know..." I scoffed.

"Detention after school,...1 hour"

I rolled my eyes..."I know that too"

I walked on to take the only available seat. Next to Aidan.