TWENTY|Group Project.

"Let me get this straight....you squeezed my list into a ball and threw it out your Window....and it landed on the player's windowsill?...." Mae asked me,..repeating my exact words. She was having a hard time believing it.

"Si (yes) Mae..." I replied.

I know Ivy has a whole lot to say to me..but she knows anything she says that piss me off now will mean an end to her little game...

"Listen girls...I know what I'm doing. That stupid list is not gonna help...

Mae looked at me wide-eyed when I called her list stupid. I only nodded and continued..

....I'm just gonna be myself and I know somehow, he'll surely fall for me."

They were silent for a while,.. then Ivy sighed..."fine then. Anything you say..."

I smiled in reply at her understanding. Mae rolled her eyes and huffed...

"Alright fine. Do your thing...but Don't be stupid..."

"I'm NEVER stupid Mae..." I dead pan.

"Puh-lease..." she scoffs.

We finished lunch and left the cafeteria, heading to our lockers when I saw Flynn. He waved me over to where he was standing and I excused myself from our small group.

"Hey boyfriend...what's up?.." I said and he shot me a smug smile.

"Doing great girlfriend..."he replied,..causing me to smile.

We talk a little about 'us'..then he brought up Aidan's topic.

"How's it going with that douche?..." he asks,..

I arch a brow,.."who?.."

"That dumb Spaniard..."

My eyes popped out..."Flynn,..it's not like I'm defending him,..but Spaniards are never dumb...."

He laughed mockingly..."yeah, right. But he's proof that they can be...."

I shook my head and he smirked.

"So tell me, how's it going?..."

Flynn asked again and I shrugged..."don't even know. If you're asking of how close i am to playing him,..On a scale of 1-10,..I'm  on 0.5..."

"Wow..." Flynn commented.

"Yeah..."

"Hmm. Good luck then!...You really need it.."

I nodded..."I do...Lots of it.."

The bell went off, signalling end of lunch break and I  waved Flynn goodbye and headed to my locker.

Physics better be good.

¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤

Physics class is never fun. And I guess,  will never be.

After rounding up the day's topic, Mr. Vann made an announcement.

"Listen class. I'll be grouping you in threes for a project..."

The moment he said that, I practically choked on air! I hate doing any sort of project. But If I really have to do it, it's fine...as long as I do it alone.

But seriously? Group project? I hate working with dumb ass people...

Or people I don't like...

Or even people that I've never talked to before..

But what can I do? I have no choice. I crossed my fingers and hoped to be grouped with Ivy,..I don't care who the other person is,..as long as I'm with Ivy.

The tiny ray of hope I had vanquished when Mr. Vann grouped Ivy with two persons. None of which was me.

I huffed in frustration,..and still kept my fingers crossed. Hoping to be grouped with someone sensible. Someone who won't drive me nuts. But as Mr. Vann called out the fifth group, leaving out just Aidan and I,..I froze in my spot and waited for what he'd say.

"There's no other person to complete your group...

He began,..talking more to Aidan than me..

....Anyway,.I trust you both can do it. So I'm pairing you two for the project. Is that ok?.."

"NO!.." I said, the same time Aidan said yes.

I turned to look at him and he had a lopsided smile on his lips. As if mocking me.

"Very well Martinez..." Mr. Vann said before walking off.

The man is sick. Like, he doesn't give a fuck that I'm not okay with all this.

Maybe group projects are awful,...and I don't like most people in my class,...but right now,..I'll gladly trade places with Anyone.

For the project;  we are expected to build the model of an atom.

And to think that I'm stuck with some dumb ass.

Yay life.

I took in deep breaths and exhaled to relieve the anger riling up in me.

"Why do you seem so angry? .." Aidan asked, from behind me.

"It's none 'ya business!..." I snapped and he laughed.

"You really don't wanna do the project with me, do you?..." he asked again,  and I ignored him.

"It's fine Princessa. You won't be working with me...."

That made me turn to face him..."what does that mean?, genius.." I state sarcastically.

"The thing is,..you'll be doing the project alone!...for both of us..." Aidan explained,..that sly smile still plastered on his face.

"And why the fuck is that?..I don't wanna work with you, doesn't mean I'm willing to work my ass off  for 'our' benefit,..while  you do nothing..."

"Yeah, I know. But try to recall what you said yesterday...along the lines of..'I'll make it up to you'..."

I arched a brow..."what has that got to do with our project?.."

He shrugged casually,.."nothing much. Just that, you doing 'our' project will be the 'making up to me'...that simple..."

"You're sick up there..... I scoff

....I get to choose how i make it up to you..."

"No you don't. I do. And that's what you're gonna do. The end!..."  He said with finality and got back to whatever he was doing .

I was dumbstruck. Like, the boy is insane. How on planet earth am I supposed to build a model of the atom? What the hell do I know I'm supposed to use?...

I'm just fucked up!...

If that's what he's decided,..then fine. I'll make it up to him the way the wants. I don't have the strength to argue over this.

It's just time for me to make my own decision.

After some quick thinking, I decided I wasn't gonna do any project.

Yeah,..I'm not doing it.

And that simply means,..if I'm getting an F on it,..he's getting an F with me. That simple.

It'll teach him not to mess with me when he gets that F.

"Stupid!..." I mumbled to myself as I walked out of physics to my next class.

I almost couldn't wait for next week!

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

Aidan's such a darling now, isn't he?...

This chapter  sucks..you don't have to tell me. I feel it.

You know the drill...

%Vote%

%Share%

%Comment%

Gorgeous_Chaos_