TWENTY-EIGHT|The Silent Treatment.

Three really awful days had passed and Aidan refused talking to me. Whenever I give Aidan the silent treatment, I at least say words like 'leave' or 'fuck off' to him, but I guess his own silent treatment is just heart shattering.

He wouldn't even look in my direction!

I've apologized many times than I actually care to remember but that doesn't really make a difference to him.

There are days when I'd wish Aidan to keep quite for at least a minute,..but I guess his silence will be the death of me now. I thought that maybe if I sit with the boy's at lunch today,...he'll have no choice but to talk to me,..so I made up my mind to put my thought to action.

Zane, Asher and Noah gasped at me as if I'd lost it...

"What?.." I asked them as I dropped my tray on the table,..sitting across from Aidan.

"Are you lost?.." Zane asked and I arched a brow..

"Can't I spend time with my friends anymore?..." I replied with a question,..hoping the questions would end there.

"Since when did we become friends?..." Ash asked and I pretended not to hear. I wasn't here to answer their questions.

Aidan stood  up..."I'll be at the guys' locker room.." he said to the boya and left.

I felt insulted.

"What's up with him?.." Asher asked me and I arched a brow...

"Who am I to know?.."

If Aidan hadn't told them,..I might as well keep my mouth shut. I guess if they ever find out that I slapped him, it will deflate the balloon of an ego he has. Ash let the matter go anyway.

"Noah,..what's up?...you're so quiet today..."I took a fry from Noah's table and he totally ignored me. I haven't seen Noah since the night of Asher's party.  I don't know what's with the attitude.

"Noah's mad at you..." Zane told me and I spit out my drink.

"Why?!.." I asked no one in particular, not able to think of what I might have done to make Noah mad at me.

I'm literally getting the silent treatment from two people. Really bad.

"You said he was 'stupid' at the party..." Asher offered.bluntly, not giving a care in the world.

"I did not say that.." I denied, cause I honestly don't remember saying that to anyone.

Noah rolled his eyes,...

"you did..." Zane says and I glared at him...

"Did not..." I snapped.

"Tess,...you told him to keep rolling his eyes,..maybe he would find a brain back there..." Asher repeated my own words and my eyes grew in size.

I did say that. Shit.

"Oh My God!...I'm sorry Noah. I didn't mean it. You know,..you were being stupid and I just had to shut you up and......."  I trailed off when I realized the boy's were staring. Apparently,..I wasn't supposed to say he was being stupid if I'm apologizing.

.....right. I'm sorry Noah" I said rather awkwardly and I'm still ignored.

"C'Mon Noah. I'm apologizing. I'll do anything you ask me...."

His face lit up immediately I said that...."Anything?.." he asks,..and I nodded.

"Ok. You'll come over to my place Thursday night to watch a movie or two with us..."

I swallowed my food..."That's it?..."

Noah nodded.

Easy.