TWENTY-TWO|Jealousy Hits Her.

I looked up at Flynn,..wanting to vent out my anger on him,..but ruled against it.

"...'the fuck are you gonna do to him?...You have no right to be angry that he kissed me!..." I pointed out...and he creased his forehead.

"What's that supposed to mean?..."

"It means,..he did what you couldn't do. I know he just kissed me cause of some stupid dare...but at least he has the balls to do it...." I rant...and Flynn's eyes almost dropped to the floor.

I guess he wasn't expecting to hear that.

"Fuck Tess,..if you wanted me to kiss you,..why didn't you ever say that?..." he asked,..and I swear, I don't know what miracle from above stopped me from destroyinghis perfect face.

"You want me...

I pointed to myself...

....to tell you to kiss me?.." I pointed at him.

He stared and didn't say anything.

"You're insane. Now tell me,..does that bitch Kristen ever needs to tell you to kiss her?...and you call me your girlfriend?...

.....wow...you're really something.. "

He let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair,..before facing me again...

He touched me and I flinched..."don't you dare touch me..."

"Listen Tess,I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said that...."

He paused,..waiting for me to speak..but I didn't even glance at him..

"...I don't even know where that came from. I'm sorry..." He continued.

I still ignored him.

He reached for me,..and I didn't stop him this time. He cupped my face and dipped his head down to kiss me,...but I turned my face away,..making the kiss land on my cheek instead.

I wasn't gonna let him kiss me that easily.

He opened his mouth to speak,..only to be interrupted by a bitch's voice.

"Am I interrupting something?..." Flynn and I looked up at Kristen,..who has standing beside us,..

"What the hell do you want now?.." I snap at her, wanting to stand up to face her but Flynn drew me back.

"I'll handle this..." he assured me and I just shot daggers at her.

"How did you find me Kris?..." He asks cooly,..and I roll my eyes.

Flynn is a dick.

He has one,...I don't see why he needs to be one.

Why is he so nice to her?...

"Oh c'mon Flynn,...you know I never have trouble finding you. I'm not here for you anyway. Wanna talk to your girlfriend...." Kristen says,..in her annoying high pitched voice.

"How did you know she's here?... " Flynn asks again,..

Kristen rolled her eyes..."please pretty boy,..could you sit your ass down and let me talk to you girl. That'll save us all a lot of time..."..and she pushed Flynn,..causing him to sit back hard.

For the first time... (and I hope it to be the last)...I'm agreeing to what this bitch is saying.

"You heard her?. She's here for me..." I said to Flynn,..not even look ing at him,..but straight at Kristen. I stood up so I don't have to look up to talk to the bitch.

"What do you want?..." I ask.

"Chill your tits. I'll tell you...

Kristen began..pausing briefly to glance at Flynn..

...I heard you kissed Aidan. Is that true?.."

I swear...what she asked was so funny I wanted to laugh in her face,..but I was still angry,..so I didn't.

"You left whatever you were doing to come ask me this?..." I asked, ..finding it a bit hard to believe it.

But then again,...it's Kristen.

"Yes.." she replied simply.

"Wow...

I exclaimed,..taking my time to choose my words.

....I did kiss him. And how did you know about it?..."

"..I don't owe you an explanation,..but if you must know,..it's Suzette..." She shrugged.

Suzette?...

Oh...

The dumb Spaniard in my Physics class. Kristen's dog.

I guess there really are dumb Spaniards.

"So..what are you gonna do about it?....make me take back the kiss?....I can always do that you know..." I taunt Kristen,...smiling smugly.

She stepped closer, sending me a death glare..."I'm just warning you Ryder. Stay. Away. From. That. Boy......"

"...or else?..." I cut her off,..and Flynn wanted to speak but I raised a hand to stop him.

If talking doesn't solve this,..we can always finish with cat fight. But he's not interfering.

"You don't wanna know what I'll do..."

"Oh c'mon...I do. Why would I ask if I didn't wanna know..."

Kristen rolled her eyes at what I said and ignored it..."I'm just telling you to stay away from him...."

"Hey look Kris,...your jealousy is showing,...you might want to tuck it back in..." I mocked and she turned red with anger...

She raised a hand to slap me but Flynn was quick to stop her....

"You don't wanna do that Kris. C'mon get going,..show's over...." He says,..as he turned her away from me,..and forced her to move...

"I'll kill you..." she mouthed,..and I  stuck out my tongue at her,..feeling happy. I know it's childish,..but who cares?...it pissed off the evil witch.

"Never knew you cared..." I said to Flynn when she was gone...

"What?..you know that I do..."

I shook my head no.."Nah. You always make it seem like that bitch means more to you than me..."

"C'mon Tess...you know that's not true.." Flynn denied,..and I didn't talk after that.

I know Flynn is not some smart ass that'll think over what happened.

Kristen just came to rant about a guy she likes in his presence,..and I bet he'll still be up her skirt the next day.

So disgusting and pathetic.

She's playing him like a freaking piano,..and he doesn't even realize that.

We sat for a long time in the bleachers,..all the time I was feeling guilt wash over me for ditching classes,..it's something I never do. But not today.

Flynn somehow talked his way into kissing me...and though I hate to admit this,.....

Kissing Aidan was better...

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   - 

Kristen just had to ruin the Flynn-Tess moment...😐😐..

Anyhow...see You lovelies in the next chapter..

XOXOX

Gorgeous_Chaos_