TWENTY-NINE|Dare or Dare.

"Ivy,..I'm not saying I won't be there. Just that I'd be a bit late cause I told Noah I'd be at his place. I don't wanna go back on my words..." I tried to explain things to Ivy,.who insisted I was spending more time with the boys than I do with her and Mae.

After so much talk, I managed to convince her that I'd be at her place as soon as I can.

I got the things I needed for the night and tomorrow  morning.  I said goodnight to mom and went out to meet Aidan who was waiting for me outside.   I was wearing yoga pants  and a crop top. I'm not sure why I chose to wear that tho'.

"Why are you dressed like this?.."  Aidan asked the moment he saw me.

"What's wrong with my outfit?.." I asked, checking myself. Aidan ignored my question and started his harley.

"Hop on..." He ordered. I did as he said and fastened the helmet he had passed to me to my head. And we hit the road.

I've been to Noah's place once,..and that's about a year ago, so I don't quite remember where it is. We stopped at where I suppose is his house after about 30minutes. I was getting tired.

We went up the front door and Aidan didn't bother to knock. We got in and greeted Noah's parents who were in the living room. Aidan led the way to Noah's room and I saw the boys sittedon bean bags-watching a movie.

Noah stood up to hug me, smiling like a loon. I sat on the only available seat, a divan, and said my hi's to Zane and Ash.

"What are you guys watching?" I ask.

"A movie.." Zane says.

As if I don't know.

"A horror movie.." Asher corrected and I felt Aidan's arm snake around my waist and he pulled me close to him as he sat next to me.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you.." He whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes, pushing him away. I knew I'd  have a lot to deal with when I agreed to hang with them.

Noah handed a bottle of vodka to Aidan and a juice pack to me. I watched as Aidan emptied his bottle and requested for another.

"Are you crazy?.. Who's gonna take me to Ivy's place if you get wasted?..." I asked Aidan, glaring at him..

He rolled his eyes and flipped me the bird..."Killjoy..."

I chose to ignore him. I don't have to answer to an idiot all the time.

Two hours passed and the movie ended.

"Great! Can I go now?...Ivy's waiting..."I asked Noah and he shook his head-NO....."We're playing a game kitten..." He says and I creased my forehead. ..

"What game?.."

"Spin the bottle..." Aidan says, spinning his empty bottle. They all seemed to agree to Aidan's suggestion cause they all came around.

"I was gonna say chess...but this is better.." Noah said.

"You have got to be kidding me. There's no way I'm playing spin the bottle with you crazy bunch...." I told them matter of factly.

"Don't be a chicken princessa..." Aidan said and Noah staredat me with my pleading eyes.

I hate these boys.

"Let's play..."

I sat across from Aidan and the game began. Noah spinned the bottle first and it pointed to...

Asher.

"Truth or dare?.." Noah asks and Ash chose Dare. Noah turned to me...

"Do you have lipstick with you?.."

I nodded. "Why?.."

"Let me have it please..."

I handed the lipstick and waited to see what Noah would do with it.

"Put on lipstick for the rest of the game...." Noah said to Ash and my jaw dropped. I couldn't even speak as I stared at Ash to see what he'd do. I don't even know how Zane and Aidan managed to keep straight faces.

"Not a word about it after this!..." Ash warned before taking the lipstick from Noah.

I swear,..you should see Ash wearing lipstick. I was laughing like a retarded seal and hi-fived Noah,..who was grinning like a Cheshire. Ash simply rolled his eyes.

I asked if I could take a picture and I was rewarded with a death glare.

"Sorry.. " I mouthed to Ash and the game continued.

Twaz Asher's turn to spin and it pointed at...

Me...

"Truth or dare?..." Ash asks and I chose truth. I'm not really stupid to pick dare you know.

"You're boring. First kiss. With whom? When?..Details..."

That was the last thing I expected! That's just why I hate this game.

I inhaled deeply before speaking...."My first kiss was with Aidan. About three weeks ago. In math class..." I blurted out and proceeded to give details.

Noah, Zane and Ash looked at me wide-eyed,..then Aidan.

"You two had kissed?..." They asked in sync and I looked at them as if they were crazy..

"As if you don't know. He actually did it when you guys dared him to...." I stated matter of factly,..trying to read their expressions.

"We did?..."Noah asked,..looking at Aidan,...and I looked up at him too,..he was running his hand through his hair, trying hard not to look at me.

Something's definitely wrong somewhere.

"Oh!- I remember. We did dare him to kiss you.." Zane said, nudging Noah.

"Is there something I should know?.." I ask,..looking at all four guys.

"Nothing.." Aidan spoke finally and I nodded, letting it go, even though I'm sure they're hiding something.

I spun the bottle and it pointed to..

Zane..

"Truth or dare?...I ask and Zane chose truth.

Such a princess.

"Who's your crush?.."

"I don't 'crush' Tess..." Zane answered and I shrugged..."Ok.."

The game kept going and I was enjoying it. And then twaz Aidan's turn to spin.
It pointed at..

Me!...

Wait...me?!

Aidan grinned from ear to ear,...as if he'd been waiting for this.

"Dare or Dare princessa?..."

I arched a brow..."uhmm..it's 'truth or dare ' Aidan..." -I corrected but  he ignored me and repeated what he said.

I crossed my fingers and hoped for this to be good.

"Dare.." I finally gave in.

"Play seven minutes in Heaven with me..."

Aidan said and my eyes almost dropped to the floor.

"There's no way I'd be doing that..."

"Don't be a bore..." Noah said and Aidan just stared,..waiting for me to answer.

I know I'll live long to regret this. I just know it!

"Let's play!..."

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -    -    -    -    -   -   -   -

This is definitely one of my favourite chapters.

Don't be a silent reader please! I'd really love to know what you think about this book and my characters.

If you liked this chapter, please;

%VOTE%

%SHARE%

%COMMENT%

Sphynx__