SEVENTEEN|Sneaking Out (part 2).

Staring back at me was Aidan.

I let out a scream and he was quick to put his hand over my mouth.

"Cállate (shut up) Tess, someone might hear you..." Aidan said and I kept looking at him, wide eyed.

"Don't say a word okay?..." He says again and I nodded. Then he dropped his hand.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?....

I started...

How did you even get in?..."

Aidan stared at me...and shook his head.

"Why are you looking at me as if I'm the crazy one?...." I ask again and he rolled his eyes.

"You said you weren't gonna talk..."

"...and I did. What are you gonna do?..."

He groaned in frustration. "You're impossible Ryder...

...anyway, I'm just here to borrow your chemistry textbook.."

I gaped at Aidan.....not knowing what to say.

He's saying he's only here this late to borrow a stupid book. That's fine. Really.

But how did he get in.

"How exactly did you get in my room Aidan?..."

"The window..."

I wouldn't be surprised if my jaw made contact with the floor. I went to the window to check how possible what he said could be.

"You're crazy Martinez!..."

"I know. Just give the book and I'll leave now..."

I arched a brow...."Since when did you take school seriously?....."

"Since always...."

I opened my mouth to say something but I heard footsteps.....

"Quick,..under the bed...someone's coming!" I said to Aidan and he did as I said.

Mom opened my door and I pretended to be reading.

"Who were you talking to?..." Mom asked and I arched a brow.

"Uhh...no one.who would I be talking to?"

She ignored my question and said to go close my Window. I did as she said...

My eyes grew in size when I saw Aidan's window.

Twaz shut!

Nora must have thought the night's cold as well. Like mom said before telling me to shut my Window.

Mom said goodnight and left.

I was panicking.

"Come out you idiot!...your window's shut. How will you go out now?.."

I asked Aidan and he cursed.

"That won't help. If you hadn't been so dense to come into my room this late at night, we wouldn't be thinking of how to get you out...."

He just smiled cooly. Not in the least bothered about the situation at hand...."why are you fretting? If we don't come up with anything, I could spend the night here. Your bed's fairly big..."

This boy is officially crazy! Like,literally.

"You're officially crazy!..." I did some quick thinking and got my phone.