SIXTEEN|Sneaking Out.

Sneaking out last night wasn't in the least tricky......like I thought twill be. So was sneaking back in. To add that I snuck in late.

If you'd guessed,waking up this morning totally pissed me off.

Note to self: NEVER stay up late doing unnecessary things like chatting with Aidan or playing video games.

I don't even know why I spend so much time with someone I hate.

Ok...maybe I know why. But I still have to cut down the time I give to him.

That's why I declined their invitation to join them at lunch today. I sat with Mae and Ivy,...trying hard to keep my eyes open....when Ivy decided it's the perfect time to ask me how things are going with her ex.

"Tess, how's everything going with.....como se dice 'bastard' en español (how do you say 'Bastard' in Spanish)..."

Ivy is quite a handful. I appreciate that she's trying hard to learn my language...but her accent is cringe worthy.....like, literally.

"Bastardo..."  I replied anyway.

"Yeah...so...how's everything going with the bastardo..."

I so wanted to laugh at Ivy's accent but unfortunately, my head hurts.

"I've barely started this shit Ivy. You know how I hate him....so I'm just trying to soften up a bit...that's about that for now....."  I paused....then remembered....

".....unless of course you count me going into his room and playing video games as progress...."

Ivy gaped at me......."Seriously Tess?...."

"Yes Ivy...." I roll my eyes.

"That's cool...I guess..." Ivy said, awkwardly.....then she had to add this shit....

".....just don't you dare fall for him..."

Like I said....she had to add this piece of shit.....

" why the hell would you even think that?..." I asked Ivy,...annoyed.

"Because it's possible...."

"Why am i even doing this for you?....you're so annoying!..."

"Hold it you two...Mae started before Ivy would reply to what I said...

"..you're always trying to chop off each other's head...it doesn't cost a thing to maintain peace..."

"Then tell Ivy to not get on my nerves..."

Ivy stuck out her tongue and I did same....

"You both are so immature..." a new voice said...and like I guessed...

'twas Aidan.

"Aidan....would it kill you to just mind your business and move without stopping by our table every fucking time?!..."

"Not really..."

"Then keep moving...."

"But...."

"Aidan!...."

"Fine!...hasta luego Tess!..."

He looked over at Ivy,...who's doing her very best to ignore his presence...

"See you around EX!...." he smirked and walked on.

My eyes almost dropped to the floor...

"Oh My God Ivy! I'm so sorry...."

Ivy simply nodded. Then quietly stood up and left.

"Aidan is an ass......" Mae said and I totally agreed.