THIRTEEN|The Plan.

The next day at school, I managed to ignore Aidan throughout school hours. And he behaved as if nothing happened. I was fed up with his acts and he was driving me crazy.

He sat close to me at detention and tried to get me talk to him.

"What's the problem now princessa? -you've been ignoring me all day...."

That was it....

"Stay.away.from.me!,...

....You have not even an iota of shame you know. How could you even talk to me after what you've done?,...."

Aidan stared at me, confused. As if he didn't know what I was talking about.

"What are you talking about?.."

I swear, it took all the willpower in me to stop me from slapping him.

"You dare ask me that?-Do you have a heart Aidan or is hollow where it ought to be?..."

"Stop saying all that and tell me why you're mad at me...."

I took in deep breathes to calm myself......

"Why did you break Ivy's heart?... After using her like that. You didn't even think of what your words and actions would do to her. You didn't even think of her as a friend,..."

The place was quite for a while. The silence deafening. Then Aidan decided to break the ice. He took off laughing as if what I had said was the joke of the century. I just watched him and didn't move a muscle.

"Princessa you're so funny...."

"Don't you dare call me that..." I cut him off, sounding dead serious.

"Okay,.okay. But you should really see your face right now. So that's why you've been ignoring me?...You're something,.." Aidan said, shaking his head.

I've had enough of his nonsense..."You know what Aidan?....te odio tanto (I hate you so much)....and you'll pay for what you've done to my friend...."

Aidan chuckled and draped his hand on my shouder,...I pushed him away...."don't you dare touch me again..."

He shrugged casually. "You see Tess, I love how you shout and talk to me about things I clearly don't care about,...."

"What the hell are you trying to say?....."

He rolled his eyes as if saying I was stupid not to understand something so obvious,...

"Haven't you heard?,...that I'm Aidan Martinez and I don't fall In love?,.."

He paused briefly,...

"Your friend was just unfortunate to fall into my trap,..and she was stupid to think that I loved her...."

He's pure evil and I wanted to end his life.

"You don't even care that she's your friend?..." I figured yelling won't solve anything so I decided to speak softly.

He groaned in frustration..."Tess stop repeating this shit. She's not my friend. You're my only female friend and you being my friend doesn't mean you can't be my victim...."

My jaw met the floor and I couldn't utter a word. I just wondered how someone could be so wicked.

"You know,..my nana always says....'Aidan,..you'll break so many hearts'....and that's exactly what's happening.." Aidan smirked at me.

"You disgust me Martinez...

I finally found my voice. The one hour detention ended and I draped my backpack,..looked at him one last time...

.....we're friends no more"....then I walked away.

"You don't mean that Ryder. I'll give you time to cool off. You can't stay mad at me forever!....." He yelled after me but I never turned to look back.

I think I know exactly how to get back to him.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

I walked to the parking lot to meet Ivy,..she's supposed to drop me off at home but I saw Flynn on the way. He has to know the plan I have in mind, so I stopped to talk to him.

"What's up babe....you look upset" Flynn said when I got to where he was standing.

"It's that bastard,....Aidan...."

Flynn's countenance changed when I said that....."What did he do?..."

I let out a sigh and told Flynn all that has happened,...and my intention of punishing Aidan.

"What do you have in mind?...." He asked and I cleared my throat,...

"It's simple Flynn. I just have to get Aidan fall in love with me. And I mean hopelessly in love with me. I'll pretend to love him just as much and when he's comfortable with everything,...i'll break his heart,..." I paused.

".....screw that. Crush his heart like a grape and show him what it means to be played. To have your feelings toyed with....."

Flynn stared at me, then raked his hand through his hair before speaking.....

"I understand all you've said. It's all gonna be fake,...but I'm worried. What if,..." Flynn paused and I waited for him to continue..

.....what if you fall in love with him instead?...what happens then?"

I felt insulted, just knowing that Flynn thinks I might fall in love with someone like Aidan.

"That will never happen!. Don't even think that again..."

He nodded and smiled, pushing my hair behind my ear....."Whatever you do, just be careful. I don't trust him...."

"It's okay Flynn. Nothing will happen. And anyway, it won't be easy making him fall in love. I don't know where to start...."

Flynn started walking me to Ivy's car,...."That shouldn't be hard. You're hard not to fall for,..." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks. See you tomorrow...."

"Bye Tess..."

Flynn turned and walked away. I know he wasn't cool on the plan, but he knows that, once my mind is made up, nothing and no one can change that. And I'm really happy he supported me.

Now, to let Ivy know what I've planned and how to get things going.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please;

♥Vote♥

♥Share♥

♥Comment♥

Sphynx__