A/N....

Hello everyone. I'm really sorry if you were expecting a 'real' update not some boring a/n. I'm not up for typing now and this place had been kinda deserted (if that even makes sense) that's why I decided to drop this.

My new year's resolution was supposed to be quitting procrastination but unfortunately, I'm not up to the task (honestly, I've never seen a person as lazy as I am). Anyway, to cut the Chase and save you from reading more Crap than you already have....

1-PTP IS NOT FORGOTTEN. So I'll continue updating as soon as I make up my mind to do so. I'm sorry that might be a long time (not too long tho').

2-I can even update today or tomorrow if you guys help.. (how you ask?-I'll tell you). All you have to do is go all the way back from page one and vote on all chapters you might have missed while reading. I'd really appreciate that. We're kinda stuck on 551votes😒.

I promise I'll  update a chapter with every 10/15votes.

Promise.

It's not even hard. Just hit that little star at the bottom of your Screen.

Thank you so much for 2.62k views BTW. you guys are amazing. And God bless you if you still have this book in your library.

I think that's all I've got to say now.

See you lovelies in the next chapter (soon, hopefully).

-     -     -       -       -       -        -       -      -        -

%VOTE%

%SHARE%

%COMMENT%

Sphynx__