TWELVE|The Breakup.

Aidan and Ivy have been dating for two weeks now. Two weeks being the longest his relationships had last. That doesn't mean I trust him. Neither does it mean I like him. The boy is unpredictable and has this innocent looking face. You never can tell what he can or will do.

I was at Ivy's, helping her get ready for a date with him. I wasn't entirely thrilled about the idea of leaving the comfort of my room at 6:00 in the evening, but she kept pestering me to come over. I don't get why she's overly excited about it, seeing that it's not the first time they're going out on a date.

"Tess, you're not helping. I called you here to help me get ready...." Ivy says, sending clothes flying across the room.

"What exactly do you want me to do?...."

She rolled her eyes and slumped on her bed. "I don't know what to wear. Aidan will be here any minute.."

I diverted my attention to her for the first time...."Why are you fretting over what to wear?...if I were you, I'd just slip on sweatpants and an oversized tee. If he truly likes you, he wouldn't care what you wear.."

Ivy stared at me as if I was a lunatic.

"You're telling me to wear sweatpants and an oversized tee for a date?,...wow. That's cool..." She finished up with a hint of sarcasm.

"I'm not telling you to do that. I'm telling you what I'd do...."

"Whatever Tess. But this girl here....

She pointed to herself

...dresses to impress. Just help me out please!"

I let out a frustrated sigh and reluctantly got up from where I've been sitting for almost an hour.

"Fine. I'll help..."

I rummaged through Ivy's clothes that covered the floor and her bed and finally fished out a turquoise chiffon dress. The dress was simple, but stunning as well.

"Here,..try this" I handed the dress to Ivy and she quickly changed.

Perfect.

"I love it Tess. You're an angel" Ivy shrieked.

"I know..."

"One more thing please..."

Ivy has got to be kidding me.

"What more Ivy? You know I'm not too cool on this whole thing...."

"I know alright. But you have to do my makeup...." Ivy pleaded with her eyes.

Now I'm regretting coming to this place. Aidan had better be worth all of this.

"Just shut up and sit. This is gonna be the last time i'm doing this. And your boyfriend had better appreciate my efforts...."

"He will. Just get on with it already"

I did Ivy's makeup, making sure it wasn't too much. And just when I was applying the finishing touches, her phone rang. Aidan was here to pick her.

"Thanks alot Tess. You go home now. I'll call you later" Ivy says as she hugged me and went out the door.

"Whatever. Stay safe..." I yelled after her. Even though I was sure she didn't hear me.

I got my things and headed out. It was 7:35 when I finally got home. I don't know why, but I was worried about Ivy. But I decided to think positive and enjoy the night myself.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Zach and I watched a movie which lasted for two hours. Then I went up to my room to get a good night's sleep. But unfortunately for me, that pain in the ass was back already from their date.