THIRTY| Seven Minutes in Heaven.

"So where's 'heaven'?.." I asked the boys, standing to my feet. I need to get this over with and haul my ass to Ivy's place.

"My closet. It's empty.." Noah announced. I could tell by simply looking at Aidan that he was excited. We stepped into the closet and the guys set a timer for 7minutes.

"So, What are we gonna do for 7minutes genius?.." I asked Aidan, not having the slightest idea of what we could do.

"I have no idea..." he stated cooly. The closet was pitch black and narrow. I couldn't see Aidan but I knew we  were facing each other.

"I thought this was your idea?.."

Aidan ignored me. I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted when Aidan's arm came round my waist and he pulled me to him,..pressing our bodies together.

I gasped at the contact and stood still. I swallowed hard and time stopped.

"What are you doing?.." I managed to ask when I finally found my voice, but didn't make any move to get away from him.

"You'll find out in a bit.." Aidan said,..gently caressing my cheek. Before I could question what he was doing, Aidan kissed me.

Once.....

Twice...

Thrice....

He kissed me until I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed him back. He switched our positions and pinned me to the door, then he broke the kiss. My eyes snapped open but cause the closet was pitch black, I couldn't see his face.

He was so close, I could feel his breath fan my face. I had a lot going on  on my mind right now. He being this close makes me want to kiss him again, but I'm scared of what he'd think.

He gently caressed my bottom lip, where he was a couple o' minutes ago. Then his hand trailed down my body, touching my bare skin: he didn't stop until he was cupping my butt. And he squeezed.

I let out a gasp. I wasn't expecting that. I've never done this before. I'm no good girl but there are things I just don't do. I don't know why I'm letting him do this or why I so badly want to kiss him.

His hands were roaming aimlessly on my body, and soon, he slipped his hand under the crop top I was wearing.

I know I should stop him but I don't know how.

While his hands were doing things to my body, he was leaving soft, feathery kisses on my neck and face. I couldn't take it anymore.
I cupped his face, dipped his head down and kissed him as hard as I could....

And then someone opened the door. Our kiss broke instantly.I let out a shout as Aidan held onto me to keep me from falling.

Noah, Ash and Zane all stared at us questionably.

"It was supposed to be seven minutes. You two have been there for 15minutes...." Zane announced and I could feel the blood creeping up my neck to my face. I looked over at Aidan who just shrugged, then winked at me.

"What did you do in there?..." Noah asked, arching a brow. But before Aidan and I could answer...Asher did.

"They made out...."

My eyes almost dropped to the floor.

"We did not!..." I blurted out, even though I know they wouldn't believe that.

"Yes we did Princessa..." Aidan said, smirking. I sent him a warning look and he just ignored me.

I got my things and requested Aidan to drop me off at Ivy's. That's enough game for one night.

I bade goodnight to the boys and we left. I tried hard not to think of what happened as we rode to Ivy's. And thankfully, Aidan didn't bring it up. Silence hung thickly in the air until we pulled up in front of Ivy's house.

I got off, said a thank you and started walking away but he held my hand and made me turn to face him.

"You know what?..." Aidan asked, peering into my eyes and I shook my head-NO. I swallowed, anticipating what he was going to say. Aidan is full of shit, so I really wouldn't be surprised if he vomited a whole lot now.

"Back there, you kissed me like you've been thinking of doing it for a long time..."

See?- told you he's full of shit.

"Wh....what?...I uhm. ..I don't know what you're talking about..." I stumbled on my words. I honestly don't know why my brain had to fail me at this moment.

He let out a laugh. "You're so cute when you lie...you know that?..."

I feigned anger but even I know I looked ridiculous...

"-I'm not lying Aidan..."

"Of course you're not.." He said sarcastically. I crossed my hands on my chest, daring him to say more, but instead, he said..."you should go in Princessa..."

I stared at him for a while and he didsame. "Goodnight.." I said finally ant turned to leave.

"Wait!..."

I rolled my eyes and faced Aidan.

The fuck does he want?

I was about to ask him what he wanted but my words were denied passage when he kissed me.

"Goodnight.." He said when he broke the kiss. I just stood there, like an idiot. Trying to understand what just happened.

I didn't see it coming.

Why did he even do that?

I thought I was a sloppy kisser.

This can only mean one thing.

He definitely is falling.

My lips stretched into a smile..."Goodnight Aidan.."

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

Hi there. I know I didn't keep my promise, and to add to that, I'm putting up a crappy chapter. I really am sorry.

I'm so not happy with this chapter, but there's nothing I can do. I'm never good at writing make out scenes and unfortunately, it's very important here to keep the book going. So because I don't  want  to keep you guys waiting, I just put this up.

But...

You can help me. If you're good at writing these things, please help out. Just pm me and if I like it, I'll put it up and give you the credit.

That said, I hope you enjoy the coming chapters.

Note: About 30 more chapters coming up☺.

Thank you so much for your support. Especially deeliyarh, sweet_smiles and dopephine. You guys rock!

If you liked this chapter (I don't expect you to), please

%VOTE%

%SHARE%

and drop a %Comment%

Sphynx__