TWENTY-ONE|Stolen Kiss.

I haven't talked to Aidan since yesterday that he decided to make 'our' project, 'mine'. The silent treatment was supposed to make him angry and maybe, change his mind about the project.

But guess what?..

He doesn't give a single fuck about it. He's OKAY with the fact that I  don't talk to him. And it's getting me angry.

We were in math class now, but I wasn't paying attention to what's been taught. Thanks to Aidan.

God. I hate the boy with a burning passion!

"Tess..." Aidan called and I couldn't even believe it. He'd acted like I don't exist since I stopped talking to him.  I don't know what he wants now.

"Tess,..turn around please.." he called again when I didn't answer the first time. This time, he was so close I could feel his breath on my neck.

I turned to face him..."could You move back a little..you're breathing on my neck..." I snapped at him and he moved back. I faced the board again.

Minutes later, I sensed him near again,...and I turned to give him a piece of my mind but froze when I realized that our faces were so close and if we moved in a little, we would be kissing.

Our eyes locked and I swallowed, my heartbeat became erratic and I closed my eyes, wanting to turn away, but I was caught off guard when his lips touched mine.

My eyes snapped open and I stared into his blue orbs,..not breaking the contact. He started kissing me,slowly and gently and I didn't push him away.

"What are you doing?..." I mumbled....and that only made him deepen the kiss.

Soon, I got used to the feel of his lips pressed on mine,..I closed my eyes and started to kiss back. Holding the sides of his face in my hands.

God! It was pure bliss.

"What on earth is going on here?!..." Miss Tina's voice rang in my ear and I instinctively broke the kiss, my eyes snapped open.

I felt blood creeping up my neck and up to my face as every person in the classroom stared.

I turned away from Aidan and didn't look up.

"You two get out of my class. Detention now.." Miss Tina ordered and I looked up..

"We're sorry miss..." I pleaded and she ignored me.

"The fuck are you sorry for Tess?..let's go!.." Aidan said, getting up from his seat.

This boy is crazy. Way too stubborn for my liking. He couldn't even say sorry and didn't care if we missed this class. I don't even know what got into me and made me kiss him.

I stood up and we left the class. Ivy was staring till we were out of sight. I know I have a lot of explaining to do.
Miss Tina doesn't take shit...and 'kissing' in her class is just something way off the scale.

¤   ¤   ¤   ¤   ¤

Aidan and I sat in the detention room. We didn't talk. In fact, he'd shut me out with his headphones.

I removed his headphones and he looked up at me,..."..'Sup Ryder.."

I blinked at him and opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I don't even know why.

Then I tried again...

" Why did you do that?..."

Aidan arched a brow.."do what?.."

I felt a strong urge to throw a punch at his face when he said that...

"Don't play dumb with me Aidan. You know what I'm asking. Why did you kiss me?.."

He shoved his phone in his pocket and chuckled.

He doesn't get it. This shit ain't funny.

"Why are you thinking about it princessa?...don't Let it all into your head. It doesn't mean shit to me..."

Son of a bitch!..

He can't mean what he said..

"What the fuck do you mean?...If it means nothing to you...then Why did you do it?!..." I shouted and he shrugged casually,..reaching out to push a lock of hair from my face,..but I slapped his hand away.

"It's only cause I was dared to do that...That's Why..."

Tears pricked the corners of my eyes but I blinked it back.

"Who?..."

"The boys..." he announced.

I stared at this heartless human before me,..not knowing what words to say to him..

"You bastard! You used me?...." I asked rhetorically and he rolled his eyes..

"C'mon Tess. Don't get so emotional over this shit. I have no clue in the world on how to deal with crying girls.." he scoffs

"I hate you Aidan...I really do!.."

Aidan rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh..."There You go again. Story of my life!.....

He paused briefly,..as if trying to recall something..

....and did I tell you?...You're a sloppy kisser!.."

That was it. I couldn't hear any of it any longer. I picked up my backpack and headed out the door, Mr. Nigel calling after me but I didn't answer. Our bickering woke him up from his slumber.

I didn't even know where I was going. I had mixed feelings about what happened.

I'm happy that I've finally had my first kiss.

Don't get me wrong,  I'm not desperate,..it's just that,..it's What everyone's doing.

Having their first kiss.

And I'm angry cause it was with someone I hate. A bastard!...

"Fucking bastard..." I mumbled, as a tear ran down my cheek. I bumped into a wall, and it moved. Then I looked up and realized it wasn't a wall.

It was only Flynn.

"What happened Tess?..who made you cry?...and where are you going?..." Flynn asked all at once and that was it.  I let it all out.

He let me cry to my satisfaction then he resumed questioning me.

"Is it that bastard?!..."

I simply nodded and anger clouded his eyes instantly. He cursed in French and dragged me to the bleachers.

When we were seated, he brought out a hankie and cleaned my face.

"Tell me what he did and where he is..."

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

OhEmmGoodness!

They kissed!..

They fucking kissed!!!...

Aidan is an ass but I love him.😄😄

See you lovelies In the next chapter.

%Vote%

%Share%

%Comment%

Gorgeous_Chaos_