Chapter 14 - Captured

CHAPTER 14 - Captured

*WARNING: This chapter has some coarse language.*

CALEM'S P.O.V

"Now, tie him up," I commanded. The masculine figure of Ethan did as I requested, tying the boy's legs and arms together.

"Do you think someone's going to catch onto us?" Ethan asked. I thought about it for a bit, thinking that no one would find out.

"If he's out of the way, and no one finds out, I can finally be with my beloved," I responded. Ethan stared at me with confusion before breaking away.

"You really do have interest in her, don't you?" he added. He seems pretty intrigued now.

"We've been childhood friends for years and that's the same with my feelings. Then this trash comes into our school and gets in my way. Don't think so, buddy," I angrily yelled before slamming my foot into his stomach. He didn't respond since he was unconscious, but flew back from
the force of my kick. I felt a grin form on my face.

THIRD PERSON

In the late hours of night, Serena was hunched on the bench, at the front of her cabin. The honey-blonde girl was silently weeping to herself. A door creaked open, revealing a half-asleep Gary. He looked around trying to find where Serena/Ash had left to. As he turned his head to the left, he saw the crying girl. Immediately springing to her, he asked, "Serena?! What happened? Is everything okay?"

She looked up at him with puffy, red eyes and tear-stained cheeks. Seeing Gary, she couldn't hold it back anymore. She jumped onto him, shedding rivers of tears on his shoulders. Not knowing what to do, Gary gently rubbed Serena's back, trying to comfort her.

A few minutes passed and her crying seemed to have ceased, for the time being. "Okay Serena. Seriously, tell me what happened and where is Ash?" Gary seriously said. It seemed like Gary said the wrong thing as Serena's eyes started to tear up.

Wiping away the tears, she responded, "I couldn't sleep so I heard Ash walk out of the cabin. I went to follow him to find out where he was going. It's been hours since then and I still can't seem to find him. I've checked everywhere, including the deep forests..." Gary seemed to be shocked at the last bit of her explanation.

"You went into the depths of the forests by yourself?! You could have hurt yourself. Why did you cry over this? He's proba-" the brunette boy started.

"It's because I care for him! Where would he go at this time of night?! Why would he leave without saying a word?! What if he's in danger?! These are all the things that are running through my mind right now!" she yelled. While she was yelling at Gary, his eyes were wide the whole time. He'd never seen Serena like this before.

"Serena... Is it possible...? That you  like Ash?" he slowly asked. She instantly flicked her head to look at him. Looking back down, she responded, "It's true... Only Dawn knows about this. That's why I've been crying. What would I do if he's hurt?"

Gary seemed to be understanding. "I know what to do. We can wake the teachers up and warrant a full search," he suggested.

"That means everyone has to wake up though," Serena added.

Gary was thrown back a little by her statement. "Oh, how this girl can be so selfless even at times like this. Ashy-boy, she's perfect for you," Gary thought to himself.

"Who cares? The sooner we find Ashy-boy, the better," he confidently replied. She nodded before the both of them went in, to wake Dawn and fill her in.