Chapter 4

Percy P.O.V.

They moved so fast I couldn't even see them. Let's just hope they hadn't seen me. I quietly summoned Festus. The Stolls were too caught up with the idea of pranking and stealing everyones stuff that they didn't notice that the guy that summoned them was being carried away by a certain golden dragon. I quietly ran outside and punched the guy in the face.

"Break their contract, or I'll break your bones one by one," I said. I could be menacing if I wanted to be. He broke the contract and ran away. I laughed. I didn't think he would just give up so easily, after all, galaxy keys were hard to find, and even more expensive than zodiac keys. I went back inside, but the Stolls didn't notice. The worst part was that half of the guild was out cold. I decided to play a small prank on them.

"Look here Travis," Connor said. "We have another one!"

"Yeah!" Travis exclaimed.

I ran up to them and pushed them to the floor. They both looked at me. Luckily I had my hood on so they couldn't see my face.

"First," Travis said. "Let's see who we are up against!"

The Stolls stood up and ripped my hood off in the blink of an eye.

"Bad move," I said. They saw my face.

"We're screwed," they said at the same time. They tried to run, but I caught them.

"Where do you think you are going?" I asked, waving their key in front of their faces. I laughed. The Stolls laughed nervously. Then I put on a serious face.

"We're totally screwed," they said again.

"You two got yourselves in trouble!" I said, I said laughing like a maniac. I closed their gate and they disappeared.

"How did you do that," Lucy asked.

"I forced the guy that had a contract with them to break the contract and give the key to me," I said. " At least they won't bother us again."

Lucy just shrugged. We walked out of the guild and decided to get some dinner with the rest of the group. We decided to eat some pizza and salad. We talked for a while, and then everyone parted ways. I walked back with Lucy, since I didn't have an apartment and she decided to make me her roomie for a while.

"So, where did you live before?" Lucy asked. What could I answer? I couldn't say I lived in another dimension where magic doesn't exist and ancient greek gods have their own children that fight wars for them.

"I didn't stay in one place for long," I finally said. "My parents died when I was young and I have been exploring the world since then." Obviously my parents hadn't died, since my mom was currently in another dimension and my dad was Poseidon so yeah.

"Oh, Im sorry."

"It's okay."

"Do you like it here?"

I thought about that question for a while. Did I like this weird dimension?

"Yeah, I do. It's nice to have some peace and tranquility once in a while."

"This is peaceful for you?"

"Yeah, I've been through a lot lately."

"Oh, okay."

We stayed silent for the rest of the way. We got to her apartment and changed.

"Why do you want the galaxy keys so much?" Lucy asked me. "Do you want power?"

"No!" I exclaimed. " I just want someone to talk to that won't judge me for what I say. I bet the spirits in those keys want someone to talk to as well."

Lucy yawned.

"Well," Lucy said. "Im off to bed, goodnight Percy."

"Sleep well Lucy."

She went to sleep and I turned the lights off. I went outside for some fresh air. I was tired, so I decided to head back inside, but I felt as if someone was watching me. Suddenly I felt a hand cover my mouth and a sharp pain in my back, and everything went black.