Chapter 25

Percy P.O.V.

(Dinner was awesome. We had pizza and some french fries, and there was blue cookies for dessert. It was getting late. Everyone was already in their pjs, since Calypso was so nice and used some of her titan magic to create some (though I had no idea how). Also, for some reason, Erza had pjs for Natsu and for Gray in her luggage. She lent Lucy and the rest of the girls a pair, since she had like twenty. So, being honest, Calypso only made pjs for Jason, Frank, Connor, Travis, Will, Nico, Leo, and myself. The girls decided to sleep in the living room, while the rest of us decided to go to the tv room. I don't know how, or where, Leo got a huge tv and x-box with controls, so some of the boys started playing while the other just watched or played a game of poker (Apparently, Natsu and Gray were very good at it, even if they just learned how to play). Since it was getting darker than before, and only Gray, Natsu, and myself would be traveling tomorrow, we decided to go to sleep earlier, so we each went to one of the separate rooms downstairs (on the second floor) and made ourselves comfy. Happy was sleeping in Natsu's room, since they practically live together all the time.  I jumped on the bed and as soon as my head touched the pillow, I fell into a deep, dream-less sleep.

--- Bob the whale is back with more .__________. ---

I woke up at five a.m. and packed a bunch of water bottles and food from Piper's cornucopia for a long day. All the girls were still asleep. I noticed that Hazel was the smallest of them all (even if she was older than us, she died and came back, so she technically didn't age) and I couldn't help but wonder how hard it is for her to live with all of our problems. Even if she learned how to control her curse, life would have been more difficult when she lived with her mother in New Orleans, a long time before we were even born. That must have been horrible for her. After I finished packing I changed into my regular clothes, which I made a favor of cleaning each piece of clothing everyone had in the river (except underwear, I couldn't bring myself to do it) near the tent. After changing I went downstairs (Basement. How does this tent even have a basement?) I saw Piper and Erza talking. We talked for a while before making breakfast. After everyone woke up and ate breakfast, they started packing. Piper, Calypso, Thalia, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Jason, Will Nico, Travis, and Connor disappeared and went back to the place inside the keys. I packed the tent and put it in my pocket. I summoned Festus and Blackjack. 

"We are taking festus and blackjack, but please do not fly away or too far from the ground," I said. "If we run into one of the monsters, we will need to defeat it ourselves."

"Aye sir!" Happy said. 

Gray, Erza, and Lucy climbed on the back of Festus while Natsu decided to go inside his mouth, for some reason unknown to me. So that left Happy and myself. Happy came along with me.

Yo boss! Blackjack said. 

"The horse talks!" Happy shouted.

"Wait, you can understand him?" I asked Happy. He nodded.

"It's cool right?"

"Actually, it is kind of creeping me out," Happy added.

"You think a talking cat isn't freaking me out?" 

I climbed on blackjack and he took off running. We weren't flying because someone had to watch what was going on in the ground. Festus was flying right above us, easily keeping up with blackjack.

--- Bob takes you 6 hours into the future .___________. ---

We stopped for a fast meal. Happy decided to fly with Erza and the others the rest of the way. After we took off, I fell asleep on top of Blackjack. Luckily, he knew where we were heading to, so there was no problem on letting him run around. 

I woke up when the sun was starting to set. I seriously needed a shower. Leo did an amazing job on creating and adding things to the tent, but he forgot to add showers. Festus landed beside me and while the others got down, I assembled the tent (I know, Annabeth would be proud of me for using fancy words).

"I need a shower," Lucy said.

"Me too."

We searched for a river or a stream but we found none. I used my powers and tried to sense a body of water. I finally saw a river hidden behind some trees.

"Hey guys! I found a river!" I shouted. Natsu and Happy were the first to find me, and they jumped into the water. I decided that I would take a short time to myself. I jumped inside and transformed into a merman. Luckily, Natsu and Happy weren't there to see me. 

"What's that?" someone said. Crap. 

"Percy?" Erza asked. I looked up and saw Erza in her legen bikini. Lucy was outside laying on the grass. 

"What are you doing?" Lucy said.

"Emm, nothing."

Good thing they didn't look down, but I spoke too soon.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR LEGS?!" Erza shouted.

"Isn't it obvious? Percy here is half human half fish!" Lucy exclaimed. I notice something was off about her.

"Erza? Is Lucy okay?" I asked her.

"Now that I think of it, Lucy started acting weird since when we landed," Erza answered. Now I know why we weren't attacked today. I summoned Piper.

"You again!" Lucy shouted.

"We told you to stay away eidolon!" Piper shouted back.

"What is going on?" Erza asked.

"Pipes use your charmspeak," someone else said. 

"Jason, you do not have to follow your girlfriend everywhere," I told him.

"Says the guy that actually enjoys being half fish!"

"STOP FIGHTING!" Piper said using her charmspeak.

"Yes ma'am" Jason and I said.

"You will leave Lucy's body," Piper said.

"I will leave this girl's body," the eidolon said back.

"Swear on the river styx that you won't ever come and hurt any of the people here!"

"I swear on the river styx."

"Good."

The eidolon left Lucy.

"Guys? What happened?" Lucy asked.

"Nothing," everyone said. Everyone took their shower and headed back to the tent. That night, we all decided to sleep together in the same room. Lucy took one of the beds, as well as Erza. Natsu slept in the corner, while gray and I slept in the floor. 

"Goodnight!" Lucy said.

"Night," everyone responded.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep once again.