Chapter 28

Percy P.O.V.

I woke up and I still felt tired from yesterday's jump.

"Hey sleeping beauty, you awake in there?" Natsu asked from the outside of my room. Wait. My room? When did I get here in the first place? They couldn't have walked all night to get here. How come not one single monster attacked them?  I stood up from my bed and changed into my normal clothes. I washed my face. I was terrified of all the things that could happen today. I still haven't found Annabeth's key, but I needed to face Kronos in order to continue.

I walked out of the apartment building and walked toward's Lucy's apartment. I opened the door, but she was not there.

"Where is she?" I asked Natsu, who was casually following me. Stalker.

"She went to the guild with Gray and Erza to warn the others," Natsu said. A loud explosion was heard.

"NO!"

"Wow what was that?" Happy asked.

I ran down the stairs and jumped into the river. I was as fast as my tail could take me. After I got there, all I could only see was huge clouds of black smoke.

"HELLO? ANYONE?! ANSWER ME!" I shouted.

"Im here," someone said. I recognized that voice. A figure came out of the smoke cloud. 

Luke.

But except he wasn't Luke anymore. His two eye were solid gold.

Kronos.

"You missed me?" he said. I stepped back.

"Are you scared Perseus Jackson? WELL YOU SHOULD BE!"

Yes I was scared, but I had to face my worst fears before, so why can't I now? Kronos snapped his fingers and I fell.

------ about two hours later-----

I landed on my butt, which hurt a ton. Where am I? I looked up and saw a hole in the ceiling. It was way up than I imagined it to be. After a few seconds, it started to close by itself. I could feel someone else down here with me.

Oh dear Percy jackson. Last time I saw you, you were unconscious in front of the elevator doors that brought you back to the real world. 

But this is the real world.

I didn't know her, but I remember Hazel telling me something about her. She started re-creating something, the one place I thought I destroyed for good.

The Labyrinth.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?" I shouted. I started panicking. I needed to get out of here. That is why I need to run. I must have expected sooner that Kronos was hiding under the guild hall, not under in here. After the hole in the ceiling disappeared completely, all the lights in the room went out. I couldn't call my friends, I didn't want to cause them any more trouble. I walked through the maze. I remember the last time I was here. One wrong turn and I could end up in Earthland's version of China. I knew that there were monsters behind me, but I couldn't fight them yet. U had to find that workshop. Daedalus' workshop.

"NOT FAST JACKSON!" a voice shouted behind me. Suddenly, the room was lit again. I turned around and saw the first monster I fought when I figured out I was a demigod. The Minotaur.

"Hey beef-head, ready to be beaten again for.... how many times have I beaten you? Was it two?" I shouted. He was much bigger than the last time. I took riptide out. 

"COME ON!" 

He ran towards me. Shit, he's faster than before. I dodged him and used my water propulsion, but it didn't work. I slid under him and jumped and sliced his leg off, but it regrew the moment I cut it. I continued trying to get on top of him, but he would throw me off his back every time. When I finally got the chance, I chopped his head off with a single swipe.

"Well, that was not easy," I said to myself.

I ran away. I continued running through the maze, facing monsters in my way. Each one was was more challenging than the last one. I stopped a few times to rest, but I didn't sleep. After I finished off Medusa (for the third or fourth time) I sat down and slept. That was the worst mistake of my entire life.

Perseus Jackson," about seven voices said at the same time. "Which curse shall be bestowed upon you next?"

I knew those voices perfectly. Last time I fought them, they were in Tartarus and I almost died thanks to them.

The Arai.