Chapter 33

Percy P.O.V.

I stared at the ring, and then at Annabeth. Would she be happy? Will she say yes? My mind flooded with questions until I heard Annabeth say something.

"After all that we've been through, we're still here," she said. "Can you believe it? We are finally going to live a peaceful life. We can go to college together in New Rome and then have a family, wouldn't that be nice?"

"About that," I said. She looked at me. I decided that it was time. I took her hand and we stood up. She was confused. I was down on one knee. She gasped and started crying.

"Annabeth, I've known you since we were twelve years old. I've had a crush for you since we were young. We have been through so much together, and I'd love to be with you the rest of your life. I know that we haven't dated for that long, and we've only been officially together for about two years, but still. After we went through Tartarus I decided that this day would come. I didn't know when, or where, but the only thing that I was sure of was that I was  going to be with you. I imagined that someday, we would grow old together and that we would have amazing children that grow up to be like you. So would you, Annabeth Chase, grant me the honor of being the happiest man alive and on all earth's by marrying me?"

Annabeth was crying.

"YES! YES YES!" she said. I stood up and hugged her. I put the ring on her finger and we kissed. It was the best kiss ever. 

--- Back in Earthland---

Lucy P.O.V.

I fell kind of sad that they were already gone. We had great times together, and I was sure that we would meet again in the future.

"Hey Lucy, you coming?" Natsu said.

"Yeah!"