Chapter 16

Percy POV

"Man that was soo embarrassing!" Gray said.

" Im scarred for life," Natsu added, shaking.

"Good thing I came in first place," I said mockingly. They gave me a death glare.

"Yeah, you are a celestial wizard. How did you manage to get in first?" they both asked at the same time.

"Speed magic," I lied.

"How?" they asked again.

"My tricksters have speed magic," I added.

"Oh."

We heard thunder outside. 

"Great, now it's raining," Natsu said. He is just as useless as Mustang in the rain. What? I have a nerdy side too. It rained all day. It wasn't that comfortable staying with a bunch of people in the same room. They shout and fight too much. After the rain stopped, I went outside. I still need to find the other keys. Just after that, an envelope fell from the sky. It was addressed to me so I opened it.

Dear Percy:

Just your presence in that world is affecting their timeline and ours. Im scared that in time, you will be completely absorbed into that dimension. You need to find the rest of the keys and bring them back safely. After all the keys are in your possession, they will be free. But you should know this, its a difficult journey. With Kronos looking for you and for the keys, I'm afraid that he will capture someone from the demigod world. He will do anything in his power to get you out of the way. Be careful.

-Poseidon

P.S. I am also in this dimension, due to the fact that there is many water as there is on earth. All the gods can travel through the dimensions without affecting the timeline, but it is a little different for demigods.

How did he manage to send me a message? I analyzed the message. I already know Kronos is after me and all, but what is happening in the real world? I decided to figure that out tomorrow. I walked back to my apartment and went to sleep.

--- the next day ---

The next day wasn't rainy. I walked out of the bathroom and ate some breakfast. I noticed that something seemed off. I walked out of my apartment and went to check on Lucy. I knocked on her door twice.

"Lucy? Are you there?" I said from the outside of her door. 

"Yeah, wait a sec," she said from inside. A few moments later Lucy came out. Ready for another crazy day, I guess. We walked together towards the guild hall, but something seemed wrong with the environment. I felt weird. 

"Are you okay Percy?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, but something seems off."

When we got there, I was surprised. I could clearly see through the mist. There was a spell cast in the entire guild. The only one who could do this could be the Hecate cabin. I called on Travis and Connor.

"Well played by the Hecate cabin," they said at the same time. Geez, if they are trying to be creepy, they already were a long time ago. I closed their gate and stepped inside, Lucy behind me. It was much quieter than usual. Wait. I saw three paths, each leading to what seemed a different person. I had to choose? Between who? I looked closely and saw their faces. Those weren't any people. THEY WERE NATSU, GRAY, AND ERZA!

"HECATE! COME OUT AND FACE ME!" I shouted.

"How interesting Perseus Jackson," she said in a cold tone. I thought she was on our side now. 

"I actually thought that you would have done something already, after all, you always stay loyal to your friends," she added. She pointed at the unconscious bodies of my new friends.

"Lucy," I whispered. "Please don't tell anyone what you are about to see."

I took out riptide and managed to open every single gate I could. 

"NOW!"

I used my water powers to propel myself into the air. Nico and Hazel were trying to get Lucy outs, but she stayed put. Travis, Connor, and Will went after Natsu, Gray, and Erza. Blackjack caught me in midair while Leo and Festus trapped Hecate in a wall of flames. I made my way towards the ground. 

"You will never defeat me!" Hecate screamed. I promised Annabeth I would not do this, and this is the second time I do it. I controlled the blood in her body. She started screaming in pain. I could already fell my energy draining, so I made it quick. I froze her blood and sliced her head off. The crossroads disappeared, as well as each of the demigods plus Blackjack and Festus. Lucy ran towards her friends. I started feeling dizzy and light-headed. They woke up, which was all I needed to know. The floor seems really comfy right now. I let myself be taken away by the darkness.