Chapter 11

Percy P.O.V.

I woke up. What time is it? I looked at my clock. Twelve p.m. I OVERSLEPT! I changed as fast as I could and ran. I hope the others are still there. They wouldn't have ran off on a job without me right? I arrived at the guild and kicked the doors open. I looked for a sign of my team.

"Percy! Where have you been?" Happy said. Great. At least the cat is here.

"I was getting to know the place better!" I said.

"Sure you were, I bet you overslept," Happy said.

"SHUT IT CAT!"

"Did you hear what happened?" Gray asked.

" No, what happened?" I asked.

"Someone took on an S-Class quest without permission. They never found out who did it, but it was rumored that he beat an entire dark guild with his powers in less than a minute! That guy must be really tough. There are also rumors that he can control a human's body, but no one in Fairy Tail can do that! And he is one of us! Who is he?" Gray asked. Hellou ... it's meh 😏. Of course I wouldn't tell them I did it, that would blow away my disguise! And I didn't do it in a minute, I did it in two seconds to be exact.

" I heard that the guy took on a monster yesterday. Someone saw him at night fighting a thing that looked like a lion with a human face and a scorpion tail. He just snapped his fingers and poof, he's history," Wakaba said. Okay that wasn't actually true. It took me a while to defeat Dr.Thorn, but still, I could have done that since the start and be done with it the easy way.

"Who is this guy? And how come we never see him around? If he is really in Fairy Tail, he should reveal himself! I want to fight him!" Natsu said.

"He is probably and S-Class wizard," Gray added.

"No he isn't!" Natsu said back. "The only S-Class wizards in Fairy Tail are Erza, Mirajane, Mystogan, Laxus and Gildarts!"

I need to keep calm. They couldn't possibly find out it's me, after all, I am a celestial wizard. I should not have left that guy run around telling everyone about me.

"I want him in our team!" Natsu said.

"Yeah, it would be cool having such a powerful wizard by our side," Gray added.

Wait. Natsu can't track me by his sense of smell right? Do I smell like a demigod here? Okay, that was a weird thing to ask myself. Great, now I'm talking to myself.

"Oh hey, where did you learn how to sword fight like that?" Erza asked.

"Huh?"

"You know, when you went against that guy at the mine."

My breathing stopped. No. Not right now. I couldn't have a flashback now. I just came back. It wasn't a good time to remind myself that Kronos is still looking for me somewhere in this place. He still wants revenge, and so do the other ones. I felt myself being pulled into a flashback. I stumbled backwards and I saw pure black.

Lucy P.O.V.

"I don't think you should bring that up right now Erza," I told her. Percy paled.

"Hey, are you okay? Percy?" I asked him. Then he stumbled backwards and he fell to the ground, unconscious.

"PERCY!"

I tried to lift him but he was way heavier than I thought he would be. Erza was shocked, as well as Natsu and Happy. Gray helped me pick him up and carry him to the infirmary.

"What do we do?" Gray asked.

Percy started screaming. It was horrible.

"PERCY! ANSWER ME!" I shouted, but he continued shaking and screaming. I was scared.

"What is happening?" Happy asked. Percy screamed in pain and Happy took off running. He scared the cat. I was too terrified to move.

"Let's just wait," Gray said. "He will eventually fall asleep or wake up from whatever is happening to him."

"He'll be fine," A voice behind us said. I turned my head and saw a small guy standing a few feet from me.

"You are darkness, aren't you?"

" It's Nico actually," he said.

"How is he okay like this?" Gray shouted.

"He's probably having a flashback. He's had them since he and Annabeth got out of... somewhere. I've had them too, since I went there alone. It almost drove me insane, but I made it out."

"Well, let's just hope he is okay."