Chapter 9

---magnolia train station---

Percy P.O.V.

I got out of the train, and I wish I hadn't. Natsu, Erza, Gray, Happy and Lucy were walking in front of the train I was in. They all looked exhausted, but I bet Natsu could still catch my scent in three seconds. I put my hood on and got down. They started at me.

"That guy looks suspicious," I heard Happy say. I continued walking a bit faster.

"HEY!" Natsu shouted. I started running. They ran behind me. They were catching up. I ran faster.

"STOP THERE!" Erza said. Suddenly she was in front of me. I was surrounded. I can seriously get bad luck in the randomest of moments. Gray came closer, and I scooted back. I was still surrounded. I tried one of my tricks, but I doubted it would work. Since the air had water particles, I could technically lift myself into the air, but it required concentration and a lot of energy. In other ways, I could fly for short periods of time.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Erza said with a menacing tone. I had no other option. I jumped and flew outside.

"WHAT THE HELL WITH THAT GUY?! HE CAN FLY?"Natsu shouted from the inside. I laughed. I lowered myself to the ground and ran to my apartment. I summoned Will and Nico.

"WILL/NICO!" They said at the same time. They kissed. It was awkward with me just standing there, but I guess that they didn't really care. They walked outside and left. They didn't even say hello. I hid my hood underneath my bed. I heard footsteps. The team was outside. I faked being asleep, and they opened the door.

"Where is he?" Lucy said. I shifted my position, and they noticed me.

"HE IS SLEEPING IN A TIME LIKE THIS?!" Happy and Natsu shouted.

"SHH!" Erza said.

"Can't you see he is sleeping dumbass!" Gray said.

"Who are you calling a dumbass?" Natsu shouted.

"Guys take your fight outside!" Lucy whispered.

"You are going to get punished the second you step foot in the guild" Erza said. They nodded and went outside. Inhad the urge to open my eyes, but Erza, Lucy and Happy were still inside.

"What was with that guy earlier?" Lucy asked Erza. I shifted again. I was not good at keeping still.

"I don't know, but I had heard rumors about him," Erza said back. I felt someone touch me. Lucy sat down in my bed and put her arm around me. She was warm.

"He is sweating," Lucy said. I was sweating like crazy.

"He must be sick!" Erza said worriedly.

"He isn't Erza, it's too hot inside here so maybe that's why."

I opened my eyes and yawned.

"Oh you are awake!" Happy said. "It was time sleeping beauty."

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SLEEPING BEAUTY?!"

Erza and Lucy laughed. I got up and walked back to the guild with them. They didn't know I just went on an S-Class quest. I thought those quest were supposed to be very difficult, but I was a demigod myself, so I was probably stronger than everyone in the guild, including Gildarts. I took some blue cookies for the way. We stopped by the park and relaxed for a while, then we continued back to the guild. I could see Nico and Will walking by Magnolia together, and they looked happy. I missed my wise girl. I used to walk with her like Nico and Will were doing. I started counting my keys. I had five in total. I need to find the other eight as soon as possible.

"Hey guys, I forgot that I needed to fix some things tonight, so you continue without me," I told the team. They nodded and I ran back to my apartment. I took a shower and after I changed into some clothes, I decided to play hero for the night. I put my hood on and headed to the streets. There are many criminals that run around at night, so why not? There are also some easy quests back at the guild that are here in town. I ran towards the guild. I hid in the shadows (with the help of Nico, he was the expert) and waited for everyone to leave. After everyone left, I went inside ant took one of the easy quests. I guess I was stopping a criminal tonight.