Chapter 21

Percy POV

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking the door.

"I'll get it," Rachel said.

"No, it's okay. I'll go." I opened the door to see Natsu and Happy standing outside the door.

"You finally learned how to knock!" I said sarcastically.

"Cut the crap Percy," someone else said. I looked behind me to see my windows open and Gray sitting half naked on my bed. Rachel's far was priceless!

"Can't you at least knock like Natsu here? And put some clothes on, you are scaring poor Rachel."

Gray apologized. Rachel went and took a shower.

"Well what do you want?"

"We know you did something to our memory," Gray explained. "What happened?"

Did it really wear off that quickly? Maybe it only works permanently on demigods.

"You are busted Percy," Rachel shouted from the shower. " You better explain them, or someone will kill you."

"Yeah, I know."

"Wait, she knows what we don't? But we are pals!" Natsu said. I sighed as rolled my eyes. I explained them everything. Rachel joined me after her shower. Natsu (for some reason) was asleep through all the explanation. He only woke up when I mentioned Leo and his fire powers. Then he went back to sleeping. Gray, on the other hand, kept asking question and wouldn't shut up. I got frustrated of his non-stop questions  so I decided to shut him up. Unfortunately, Rachel beat me to it.

"Won't you shut up?!" Rachel said. Gray stopped speaking.

"Good."

I continued talking about my life. I told him about the giant war, which was the most recent one. After I finished, I let him speak.

"So you are a demigod," Gray asked. I nodded.

"And you don't need magic power to use your water magic?"

"No, and it isn't magic. I was born like this."

He kept asking me questions, and Natsu was still asleep. How could Gray's irritating voice not wake him up? I would never know. Rachel was falling asleep, so I dumped a bucket (It magically appeared) full of cold water on her head.

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" She shouted. I laughed. Natsu woke up.

"You finally awake buddy?" Happy said. Rachel screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

"If you can't see lady, I'm a cat," happy said. Rachel screamed again.

"SHUT UP HAPPY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE CREEPING HER OUT?!" I shouted.

"Geez, someone is grumpy today," happy said.

"IM NOT!"

"OH I FORGOT! ERZA TOLD ME TO COME GET YOU BECAUSE WE'RE LEAVING FOR A JOB!" Natsu suddenly shouted.

"WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO SOONER?! LETS GO BEFORE SHE KILLS US!" I shouted.

"We'll see you around Percy," Rachel said. I hugged her and ran as fat as I could. Natsu was I the air with happy while Gray was skating his way to the guild, so I was the only one running.

"What took you so long?" Erza asked when we arrived.

"Natsu didn't tell us, apparently he thought that sleeping was more important than telling us we were going on a job!" I looked at Natsu.

"Sorry that your story wasn't interesting enough," Natsu said.

"Well? let's go," Lucy said. We ran towards the train station. Well, everyone ran while I was to lazy to run so I summoned blackjack and we flew to the train station. Wen we got on the train, I caught a glimpse of someone that seemed very familiar, but when I blinked, she was gone. Was she following me?

"Okay guys, we are supposed to go the client house first," Erza said.

"What's his name," happy asked.

"I think the job request said his name is Chiron or something like that," she said. Not again. It's not that I don't want to see him, it's that the job we are supposed to do will highly be 100% demigod related, and I didn't want to see Luke or Ethan again.

"Hey guys, did you know that the guy that is in fairy tail that can control the body is back?" Erza said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, they saw him yesterday with a red-headed girl in a job."

I don't remember wearing my hoodie. Maybe I did. Gray was looking at me with the corner of his eye, and I knew that he suspected the guy was me.

"I don't know who he is, but he must be really powerful," Erza added.

"Yeah," Lucy said. "But he isn't an S-class wizard either. The only ones are Gildarts, Mystigan, Laxus and yourself Erza."

"Maybe he isn't an S-Class. Maybe he is an SS-Class wizard."

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm taking a nap. Wake me up when we get there," I said, I was getting tired of their talk about me.

I lied down, using one of Erza's bags as a pillow. I fell asleep soon after. I really wish I didn't.