Chapter 32

Percy P.O.V.

Silence. 

"What?" Jason asked.

"I can't see a thing," I said. 

"He must be joking, right Percy?" Piper said. I could hear the charmspeak in her voice, but I couldn't deny the truth.

"No." 

I heard people start crying. I wanted to cry too, but I had to be strong for my friends. 

"Annabeth? Can we go back to?" I asked her.

"Sure Percy," she said. 

She grabbed the wheelchair and we went out the guild. Even though I was blind, I could still feel everything. I would usually know where I was, but it was a bit difficult since I couldn't see a thing.

"We're here," Annabeth said. I touched her face and kissed her.

"You know I love you right Annie?" I asked her.

"Yes, and don't call me Annie," she said. I suppose she left after that. I stood up and tried to identify my surroundings. I almost gave up, until I found my bed. I started crying. Why does my life have to be so hard? Why do these things happen to me? Isn't it enough?

Lucy P.O.V.

"You can tell them," Annabeth said. Everyone came closer, seen that almost everyone had doubts on who was the real Perseus Jackson.

"Okay, remember the guy that was rumored to be in Fairy Tail that could control blood in someone's body?" I said. 

"You mean the creepy guy that could also fly?" Natsu asked. I nodded.

"Well, that guy is Percy Jackson."

"WHAT?! Is he really that powerful?" people started complaining. 

"Why didn't he tell us sooner," someone asked.

I did not complain. I told them everything I knew. Annabeth was scared.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"It's just, he told me he wouldn't do that again, not after Tartarus at least," Annabeth said. I felt sorry for her. How can she live like this? Annabeth decided to explain the rest of the facts. She told us about demigods and the wars that she fought by Percy's side. It was pretty rough. She told us about her adventures all day long. The demigods present (aka Leo, Thalia, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Calypso, Travis, Connor, Nico, Will and Calypso) had been there too. It was sad seeing them react to all the things that they had to face in their life. They all went through a lot. Many of them started crying, even Leo (guessing he was the youngest when it started, after all) Nico and Will were cuddling, and Nico would also start crying when Annabeth told them about when Nico lost his sister Bianca. Will would hug him, and even though I don't approve of gays, they looked cute together. 

"Doesn't that mean that their quest thingy here is over?" Natsu asked. 

Annabeth P.O.V.

"Yeah, aren't we supposed back when we were all together?" Leo asked. 

"Well, that depends on you," someone said. I turned around and saw Lord Poseidon himself.

"Lord Poseidon?" 

"Please, just call me Poseidon," Poseidon said.

"Okay my Lord, but how are we supposed to go back?" 

"Well," he said. "Since everyone is here, you just need to find the other ones that were brought here as well."

"You mean Chiron, Grover and Rachel?" I asked.

"Yes Annabeth, you need to be all together to go back, and do not worry, Percy is already back at my palace."

"Thank you Poseidon," I said respectfully. He disappeared.

"So I guess this is goodbye," Lucy said. She hugged me. "I'll miss you."

"Me too Lucy," I said. I turned towards Makarov.

"Thanks for taking care of percy and watching over him," I said. "It meant a lot."

"No problem dear," Makarov said. "I actually enjoyed the time he spent in Fairy Tail. You are welcome to come back any time you want, and you will always be a part of Fairy Tail."

I smiled. I will miss it here. We all said our goodbyes and gathered together. We walked outside the guild. 

"Is everyone here?" I asked. Everyone was here. 

"Well, I guess we just need to get Chiron, Grover and Rachel," I said.

"Don't worry, I'll get them," Nico said. He shadow travelled and a second after, Chiron, Grover and Rachel were standing in front of us. 

"Thanks for picking us up Nico," Rachel said. He nodded. We all held hands, and a second after, we weren't there anymore. We were home. 

Percy P.O.V.

Where am I? I looked around. I was in Poseidon's palace, but how? Wait. I blinked a few times. I was not dreaming. I could see again!

"Im glad to see that you are better son," dad said. 

"Yeah, thanks."

"How are you feeling?" 

"I feel alright. How was I able to see again?"

"That is thanks to Apollo."

I smiled and started packing my things. I bet Annabeth will be surprised to see me again.

"Percy, before you leave, you must know that you can go back to Earthland whenever you want," my dad said. I nodded then swam to camp. I went to my cabin and left my things there. I walked to Annabeth's cabin and knocked on the door. 

"Who is there?" she said opening the door. She gasped when she saw me.

"Percy?" she asked. I nodded.

"Annabeth, I love you. You know that?" 

She nodded. I hugged her tightly. We walked hand in hand to the beach and sat down together. I felt something heavy in my pocket. I saw a small diamond ring, with a sea green diamond on it and tiny diamonds around it. It was time. 

I would ask Annabeth to be my wife.