Chapter 19

Percy POV

We walked outside. Behind the guild hall you could see the sea. It was beautiful.

"Okay, there is no one, so you should be fine," Lucy said. I smirked. I walked into the water and my legs started disappearing. I did one of the trick my dad showed me a while back. My legs turned into a long sea-green tail. I took off my shirt. Lucy was shocked. 

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't know you could do that!" she said. She took a small camera from her bag.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" 

"Since we don't have any pictures together, let's take one!" she said. "Besides, it would be funny to see you as a merman."

I rolled my eyes and she took the picture. Then , she summoned Aquarius.

"WHY DO YOU SUMMON ME! STOP SUMMONING ME FOR YOUR ENTRE--," Aquarius yelled at Lucy when she saw me sitting in a nearby rock. I swear I could hear Lucy laugh in the distance. Aquarius looked at me, and she gasped.

"YOUR HIGHNESS! WHY ARE YOU HERE? Should't you be with your father Poseidon?" she said.

Wait. 

DOES THAT MEAN?!? NO. PLEASE DON'T.

A crown appeared in my head.

"Shit," I murmured. I was also the prince of the seas here.

"YOUR HIGHNESS?!" Lucy said. She bursted out laughing. I was annoyed. 

"SHUT IT!"

Aquarius just stared while Lucy was laughing. I told her about Lucy's plan. I just hope Lucy does't find out.

"Oh there has been a misunderstanding my prince," Aquarius said. 

"Please just call me Percy.

"Okay, I recently got with Scorpio back yesterday."

Weird. Girls are always weird. She poured a whole bucket of water over Lucy's head and then disappeared. I laughed. 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" Lucy said angrily. I just continued laughing harder. Then we heard footsteps.

"Quick, hide!" she whispered. I swam down.

"Lucy? Have you seen Percy?" I heard Gray said. 

"Yeah, he should be around here somewhere," Lucy said. "PERCY!" 

I swam up. I was careful enough so he couldn't see my tail. 

"What's up Gray?" I asked.

 "Master said he wanted to see you," Gray said. 

"I'll be there in a sec."

Phew. I was saved. I did't think Nico's memory thingy would work that well, since it could only work on demigods. Last time, he made Jason forget he lost a bet against Leo and had to fly around camp with a superman costume. Needless to say, Leo decided to take it to extreme measures, and it didn't end well. I walked up to Lucy. Luckily, I still had my shorts on. I went inside.

"Percy, your shirt," Levy reminded me. I looked down and realized I was shirtless. I also realized how many scars I had from when I fought in the titan and giant wars. 

"Man what happened?" Natsu asked.

"I had a cat once, we didn't get along well."

"Well, Im off on a job!" he added. "Happy, come on!"

"Aye sir!" Happy said and he followed Natsu out of the guild hall. I turned towards the master.

"You wanted to see master?" I asked him.

"Yes, follow me," the master responded. I followed him to a room besides the infirmary.

"What do you want to talk about sir?" 

"I know about your little secret," he said. I gulped. "But, don't worry, I'm not telling anyone. You still realize what position you are in?"

"Yes, Im aware"

"You need to be careful. Don't to emotionally attached to anyone. I don't want to rush you, but you must retrieve the missing keys as soon as possible. Speaking of keys, here. Take this one."

He handed me a galaxy key with a tiny island engraved on it. 

"Thanks master."

"Go ahead, try it out," master said.

I looked at the key. I doubt she would be happy to see me, after all, I did abandon her in that island and never bothered to check if the gods had released her. At least Leo was here, so I could have a way to calm her down before she has my head. 

"It would be best if I tried it later master," I told him. The master chuckled. 

"Is it a girl my boy?" 

"Yeah, one that would surely kill me if she sees my face again."

"Well remember Perseus, all your friends are on the line."

"Okay master. Thanks for the key," I said politely. 

I headed out of the room and entered the hall. A shoe flew right past my face. I guess that I would be staying here a while longer.

I avoided the fight and sat down near one of the tables near the side of the walls. The only ones that didn't seem to be fighting were Lucy, Wendy, Romeo and Carla. They were talking about something that seemed important, so I just sat in another table. I started thinking about the time I spent on that island. I couldn't say I didn't enjoy it, but I could never love anyone as much as I loved Annabeth. I called Leo. 

"Hey buddy, I just saw my beautiful girlfriend before coming here! Thanks for getting her key," Leo said. 

"You're welcome. Leo, how is she about me leaving her on that island?"

"Oh, she's pissed. She looked pretty mad when I mentioned it, but I told her what happened, so I guess she won't kill you now."

"Thanks for the enthusiasm," I said sarcastically.

"You are welcome, captain sarcasm" Leo said. 

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

Leo just laughed. I just started to notice how much I missed the guy when I thought he was dead. I shouldn't have let him go at Gaea in the first place, considering that he is younger than me. Leo talked about what he did with Calypso after they escaped the island. Lucy joined us shortly after. I say this was a great day. When everyone left and I was the only one in the guild hall, I took a look at the suggestion board. 

"I guess that I should help you this time," someone said behind me. 

"RACHEL!" I said hugging her. 

"Hey Perce, so what are we up to?" she asked. I thought and picked the best one for both of us. 

"How about if we go defeat those storm spirits roaming around town?"

"Sure!"