Chapter 14

Percy P.O.V.

"What in hades are you wearing?" I asked. Great. First time I see him and I ask him what he is wearing.

"A tuxedo, of course, what else?" he said.

I slapped him.

"YOU HAD ME AND THE REST WORRIED SICK VALDEZ!"

I did an unmanly thing. I hugged him. I've known him more time than Nastu, so it wasn't that awkward.

"It's okay Perce, Im alive, as you can see."

"But how?"

"Well after fetus gave me the physicians cure, I crash landed in Calypso's island and we took a trip to Italy. It's a lot to tell."

I remembered the flashback I had. Calypso was the only one in camp halfblood. I tried not to worry about that.

"Oh wait," I said. "I surely have his key around somewhere." I searched through my keys. I found the golden dragon key. I summoned Festus.

" Festus! Buddy!" Leo said childishly. He literally threw himself at the golden dragon. It was a nice reunion. I was falling asleep. Summoning Leo and Festus at the same time was draining my energy. I walked up to my bed and sat down. Before falling asleep I heard Leo say something.

"Thanks man, for everything."

I dreamt about my wise girl. I remember that time they dumped us into the lake. I recall being happy, but I was also sad. We lost so many people on the war. Annabeth comforted me and told me we will always be together. Then Hera took away my memories. I could only remember Annabeth's name. I never stopped looking for her. When I found her, I was the happiest man alive. I was strong for her, until we fell into tartarus. Even when I could barely go on, she stood by my side. The thought of us living together and growing old together made me go on. She was there in my darkest times, and she brought light to my life. She is the reason I continue fighting. She is the reason I am still alive, but now that she's disappeared, I will do anything I can do to find her.

Even if it means dying.

--- next day---

I woke up and got dressed as fast as I could. I needed to find the other keys, so I can't waste the time I've got. I saw that breakfast was already made. There was a not beside the plate.

I owe you one for yesterday --- Leo

He may not be the best chef around, but his tofu tacos are the best. I ate them all and headed to the guild. I took a shortcut. When I got there, all the lights were off. Weird.

"SURPRISE!"

Oh I forgot. Today I turned eighteen.

"Happy Birthday Percy!" Mirajane said.

"Thanks!"

We ate cake and enjoyed the food. Hazel, Nico, the Stolls, Will and Leo were here as well.

"Time for the gifts!" Lucy said.

"It's okay, I don't need any when I have you guys!" I said.

"How sweet!" Lucy exclaimed. She handed me a box. " Here! Open it. It's from all of the team."

It was a galaxy key. Even though it wasn't Annabeth's, it still made my day.

"OPEN! GATE OF THE SKY HORSE! PEGASUS!"

A black pegasus I knew too well appeared from thin air.

Yo boss!

"Blackjack!" I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Do you know each other?" Erza asked.

"We met before"

I gave blackjack some donuts and patted his head.

"May I?" Someone behind me asked.

"Of course Lucy! Wanna go for a ride?"

She paled and I laughed. Guess she isn't fond of riding in a horse in the sky.

" Do you know how to fly him? It's better if we don't go if you still don't know," Lucy said.

"No worries, I already know how to. Besides, I'll be there to catch you if you fall."

"You catching me too, but I ain't holding your hand," Leo said from somewhere in the guild.

"HEY IM NOT JASON!"

I helped Lucy up. She sat down and put her arms around my waist. I felt weird. I remember when Annabeth and I used to go riding and she'd out her arms around my waist, just like Lucy was doing right now. I smiled at the thought. We took off.

"HE LOOVES HERR!" I heard happy shout.

"I HEARD YOU PUNY CAT!"