Chapter 18

--- next day ---

Percy POV

Is it just me, or my alarm clock has new sounds every day? I opened my eyes to see, no, feel someone on top of me. 

"WHAT THE HADES?!" I shouted, though probably no one heard me because a certain dragon slayer and his cat thought that it would be fine to sleep on top of me. 

"What's going on?" someone, that was not Natsu, said. I pushed Natsu off me and he fell on top of someone. I looked down and saw Gray , in his boxers, lying half asleep on the floor.

"STRIPER ALERT!" I shouted.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Gray shouted back. 

"OH YEAH! YOU SHUT UP!" I shouted back.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM JACKSON!"

"MY PROBLEM? WHAT'S YOURS?! YOU PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO KNOCK THE FREAKING DOOR! THIS IS MY PLACE STUPID!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID, STUPID?"

"GUYS SHUT UP!" Natsu shouted. 

"YOU SHUT UP!" Gray and I shouted back.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT? QUIERE PELEAH ERMANOH?" Natsu shouted.

"THAT'S NOT EVEN ENGLISH!"

"ICE-MAKE HAMMER!"

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!"

They threw their attacks at me, but I was faster. I dodged the hammer just in time, but Natsu's fire dragon roar almost fried me. The heat was intense, but I have endured hotter flames. Since I wasn't fully recovered yet, I lost a bit of strength while trying to defend myself from the flames. I burned myself. 

"YOU SHOULD BE ROASTED!" Natsu shouted. he didn't see my burn. They both tried to attack me, but I vaporized into thin air.

"STUPID!" Gray shouted. "YOU VAPORIZED HIM!"

"Not quite," I said, reappearing behind them. I made water appear from the air. I made a ball out of water and separated it in half. One half was burning hot and the other one turned to ice. It all happened in half a second. I used their advantaged against them. 

"WHAT THE HELL?" they shouted at the same time. I laughed,hard

"YOU ARE SO DEAD JACKSON!" they shouted again. I ran outside, the striper and flame-for-brains behind me. 

"YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO RUN!" they shouted at the same exact time. Those two could be just like the Stoll brothers sometimes. They ran straight towards me. Good thing was that there was a river flowing behind me. I jumped off the sidewalk and ran through the water. 

"ICE-MAKE FLOOR!"

The water suddenly turned to ice, and I started skating. I got to the other side and waved at them before disappearing and reappearing in my bedroom. I took a peaceful and silent nap, which lasted for about an hour before Gray, Happy and Natsu found me again. 

"You are a celestial wizard?" Happy asked and I nodded.

"Well explain your little water trick then!" Gray said.

Oh shit. I just exposed my demigod powers to my friends.

"Hmm.... What?" I tried to say.

"We know what you did, so explain!" Natsu said. Well, here goes nothing. They were going to find out sooner or later. Wait, Nico can help me.m

"OPEN! GATE OF THE GHOST KING! DARKNESS!"

Nico appeared and I gave him the they-found-out look. He just waved his hand and they stumbled.

"What? Aren't you going to tell us?" Natsu said sleepily. 

"You won't remember what happened," Nico said. 

They closed their eyes and the fell asleep, once again in my room. I vapor traveled them to Lucy's apartment, good thing she wasn't there. I went back to my apartment and there was water everywhere. Great, I broke a pipe during the fight. I called someone to come and fix it. They said it would take them at least a day to fix it. I guess I won't be sleeping in my room tonight. I packed some of my dry clothes and headed to the guild. Since I was too lazy to walk, I summoned Blackjack and he flew me there. I went inside and saw Natsu, Gray and happy among the others. I avoided them, but in doing so I bumped into Erza.

"Sorry!" I said and she nodded.

"Apology accepted."

I walked up to Mirajane. 

"Hello there Percy, how are you doing today? Feeling better?" she asked.

"Really good actually, thanks for asking!"

"You're welcome," she said smiling. I heard someone call my name.

"PERCY!"

"Oh hey Lucy, what do you need?" i asked her.

"Help me please! Aquarius is mad at me because I interrupted her search for a boyfriend yesterday," Lucy said.

"And where exactly do I fit in?" 

"Could you use your thingy to... you know."

"So you want me to introduce myself to a mermaid that is looking for a boyfriend?"

"YES!"

"Well, no."

"Why?" 

"If you didn't know Lucy, I already have a girlfriend."

"Well she isn't here, you could at least try to befriend Aquarius."

That hurt. The constant reminder that Annabeth isn't here with me hurts a lot. Lucy noticed.

"Im sorry," she said. "I shouldn't have brought that up."

"It's okay, I'll help you, just this once."

"Thanks!"