Chapter 17

Gray POV

What happened? Where am I?

"Gray!" I heard someone say. I looked around and saw Natsu and Erza as confused as I was. Lucy was helping us up. I saw Percy standing a few feet from us, His eyes closed and he dropped to the floor.

"PERCY!"

He was paler than usual. The good thing was that his breathing was normal. Lucy summoned one of her spirits to take him to the nearest hospital. Leo/Loke (Leo the Lion) helped us.

"What happened to him?" He asked.

"I don't know, he just passed out," I said. Like left with Percy. I hope he is okay.

Lucy POV

I was scared. Percy had so much power, more than a celestial wizard. I instantly knew that his kind didn't belong in this world or dimension. His spirits weren't spirits, but humans. Those are his friends, each one trapped in a small galaxy colored key. I made a promise to Percy that I wouldn't tell anyone what I just saw, and I intend to keep that promise. I will help Percy find the rest of the galaxy keys.

And I would help him get back home.

-- later that day --

"WHAT?!"

"He used all his magic power," the doctor said. "He might not wake up for a while, but I assure you he will be fine."

I knew that wasn't the problem. What I saw wasn't magic. It was power. Sure, Juvia has water magic, but Percy's ability is far stronger than Juvia's. He was surely born with that power. I headed back to the guild. Erza, Gray and Natsu were still gathering their strength.

"Where's Percy?" Natsu asked. I let a tear fall.

" He is in the hospital. He might not wake up for a while."

The whole guild gasped. I let some more tears fall. Why did this had to happen? Why him, of all people? I know I just met him a while back, but he became like family to me. He is a part of Fairy Tail. he is a part of our family.

Poseidon POV

My son. The rest of his friends. They were trapped in another dimension. Percy needs to find them, before Kronos finds him. He needs to be brave, and help his friends. One day, he will be back home.

--- a week later ---

Percy POV

I opened my eyes and a bright light filled the room.

"Percy?" someone asked. I sat up in my bed.

"PERCY!"

Someone hugged me. My eyes slowly got used to the bright light. Lucy was hugging me tightly.

"Lucy," I said slowly. My throat hurt.

" Do not make me worry like that ever again!" she said. I tried t stand up, but she pushed me back.

"You aren't fully recovered yet!" she said. One of the nurses brought a wheelchair and helped me sit down. We went for some food, since I was starving. I was a bit thinner since I last saw myself.

"Thank for all Lucy," I said. She smiled. We headed to the guild hall.

"HEY PERCY'S BACK!" someone shouted.

"PERCY!" Erza, Happy, Natsu and Gray ran over to me and hugged me.

"Hey guys."

"You look much better boy," master said.

"I feel better too, thanks to all of you!"

I tried to stand up, only to fall back in my chair. I honestly felt like crap. My head hurt.

"Rest my boy," master added. "You need all your strength for what's coming."

My breathing paused. He knows?

I don't need to worry about that now. Maybe he doesn't know and he is talking about some other thing or an event, but I highly doubt it. After I ate something, Lucy helped me on my way back home. I opened the door and wheeled myself in. I tried to stand and give a few steps. I used the wall as a support, but I still haven't gotten my strength back.

"Whoa, careful there buddy," Leo said.

"That was a tough one, you need to rest so you can get your energy back sooner," Will said.

I breathed in deeply. I had forgotten how peaceful time well spent could feel, since I grew up being chased by my evil grandfather and my great-grandmother. Talk about weird.

"Oh, I forgot," Will said. "Chiron visited you while you were in the hospital and left you this."

Will took out a black box. I opened the box and revealed two galaxy keys. The bigger one had a drawing of a pine tree and the other one had a lightning bolt. I opened both gates at the same time.

"Uh? Where am I ?" A feminine voice said.

"Well, at least Chiron found someone that can handle the keys while we find Percy," another voice said.

"Guys? Im right here you know," I said. Thais and Jason turned around.

"Percy/Kelp Head!" Thalia and Jason said at the same time. Then they saw my condition.

"Man, what happened to you?" Jason asked.

"He got beaten in a fight against Hecate," Leo said. "Luckily I was there to save him."

"HEY YOU AND I KNOW THAT IS NOT TRUE!" I shouted. They all started laughing. I started laughing too. We talked for a while. I was getting sleepy and tired from summoning Jason and Thals. I closed their gates and went to bed.