Chapter 8

Percy P.O.V.

I forced myself to look at my team. They were scared. Of course they would be scared. I am scared too. I walked towards the exit. They all maintained their distance.

Erza P.O.V.

Wow. This kid had been through a lot. I felt sorry for him. I could see him shaking. Tears were still running down his face. What could have happened that broke him so badly?

We got our payment and Percy got the key.

"I need some time alone," he said. Then he walked off to who knows where.

Percy P.O.V.

I looked at the key. It had a diamond on it.

"OPEN! GATE OF THE UNDERGROUND! JEWEL!"

I was still crying. I couldn't handle it. I saw a figure appear in front of me. I forced myself to look at her.

"Percy? Are you okay?" Hazel asked. I shook my head. She hugged me. I cried in her arms and she held me tightly. After a while I calmed down. Hazel smiled sadly. We stood up and went back to where the rest where. Hazel introduced herself while I sat down in the sand. Gray came to me.

"We'll help you," he said. "You can count on us."

I lowered my head and let a few tears fall.

--- a few days later ---

I still haven't talked to anyone in days. After what happened in the mine, I was scared that I could not beat Kronos for a second time. I stayed in my apartment (which is across Lucy's) and barely ate. Natsu and the others had gone off to an S-class quest (without permission) to lift the curse on Galuna island. They left yesterday. I needed money. I gathered the courage and at night, I sneaked inside the second floor to the guild hall and took an S-class quest. It was pretty simple, and it offered a lot of money. The man that needed help had a very valuable item stolen from him by the Dark Unicorn guild. The bad thing was that it was literally on the other side of Fiore. I gathered my money and some clothes and took off. I went to the train station and got in the next train leaving. I sat down and summoned Hazel. We talked until I fell asleep.

--time skip .______. small bob--

The train stopped. I had arrived. I got off the train and headed toward's the man's house. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" A voice said from the inside. I went inside and froze. The inside of the of the house resembled the inside of the big house in camp halfblood.

"Sorry for the mess I didn't expect a quick answer," the man said. I looked behind me. There was a man sitting in a wheelchair. I knew him very well.

Chiron.

"Percy my boy!" He said happily.

"How?" I asked him. "How did you get here?"

"Same as you Percy, it's good to see you!"

He explained. The Dark Unicorn guild was a dark guild composed mainly of wizards with magic that controlled the darkness. They had stolen the golden fleece, which Chiron had when he appeared here. My mission was to retrieve it, but when Chiron told me that the one that stole it was indeed a demigod, I had a new purpose. Maybe that's why it was an S-Class quest. Demigods can be very powerful, so it was obviously going to be a bit difficult defeating whoever that kid is. I took a bottle of water and an apple for the way.

"Thank you Percy, please come back safely."

I stepped outside Chiron's house. I put my hood on so no demigod could recognize my face. I started walking towards the edge of the town. There was a forest, and I knew that a few feet inside the forest the guild hall was built. I walked inside the forest. The guild itself wasn't very powerful, but it was still a dark guild. Many of the wizards were new, so it wasn't that difficult. After I knocked them out by slowing their blood circulation in their bodies, I headed to the basement, where I could feel power radiating from the golden fleece. I didn't think I would know the demigod that stole it, but I was wrong. Standing in front of my very own eyes was the very person I didn't expect to see.

Ethan Nakamura.

"Hello, fairy. At last they send someone to retrieve this stupid fleece. Are you strong enough to beat my thirst for revenge?"

"Revenge on who?" I asked him. Good thing my voice had changed since we last met, so he couldn't recognize me, yet.

"Revenge on that friend of yours. Percy Jackson."

"What do you want with him?" I asked him. It was obvious I knew that he wanted to kill me, but I faked not knowing.

"To kill him, of course. That bastard has caused me enough problems for a lifetime."

"I won't let you!"

He threw himself at me. I dodged him.

"Who are you fairy?"

He threw a dagger aiming for my head. It ripped my hood off.

"Oh Jackson, it's you."

"Yeah, it's me."

He lunged at me again. I promised Annabeth that I wouldn't do this again, but I had to. I stopped his blood circulation until he passed out.

"Im sorry wise girl."

I took the golden fleece and saw a galaxy key under it. I took it. Then I ran towards the exit. Little did I know, someone was standing by the whole battle, and I was sure there was going to be rumors about it.

-- Back at Chiron's--

"You got the fleece?" He asked. I gave it to him. I was super tired. I stumbled.

"Percy? What did you do?"

I told him about Ethan. Was it me or the floor suddenly felt cozy.

"Percy, use the key," Chiron said.

"OPEN! GATE OF THE SUN! LIGHT!"

Will appeared out of nowhere. I passed out.

-- two hours later --

I woke up. My head hurt a ton.

"Hey Perce," I heard someone say. Will was sitting in a chair nearby, reading a book. I stood up.

"Are you okay," Will asked.

"Yeah."

I checked the time. Crap, the next train leaving for magnolia was leaving in twenty minutes.

"I need to go! See you later Chiron!" I shouted. Will was right behind me. I used my vapor traveling abilities and appeared at the train station. Will was already inside the train, waiting for me. How did he get there before me? I jumped in an took my seat.