Chapter 3 ~edited~

Narcissa and Bellatrix were having their usual Friday playdate with their children. Draco had just celebrated his fifth birthday and Juliet's was fast approaching. Bellatrix was also extremely worried about Voldemort, he hadn't sent any letters or given any indication of his return.

"Do you have any idea when the Dark Lord will return Bella?"

Bellatrix sighed, "No Cissy and I honestly don't really want him to."

Narcissa frowned, "He's the father of your daughter, she must be asking for him. Why don't you want him to come?"

"She's just so sweet and innocent," Bellatrix cried, "I'm worried that he will try and change that."

Narcissa rubbed her sisters back, "You fell in love with Juliet, maybe he will too."

Bellatrix shrugged her shoulders, "You know there's no way that's happening. He was disgusted when he first saw her and hasn't been around to see her since. She's just another person in the way of his path."

Sounds of laugher could be heard coming from Draco's room and the two sisters decided to investigate. They found their children surrounded by paper and crayons. Narcissa smiled as she watched Juliet interact with Draco, they were incredibly close and adored each other. Juliet looked up and gave Bellatrix a huge toothy smile.

"Hi Mum" she squealed.

Bellatrix's smiled grew, "Hello my darling, are you ready to go home now?"

Juliet nodded rapidly and hugged Draco before she ran out of the room. Bellatrix hugged her nephew and followed after Juliet. Narcissa, who had followed them, now stood by the fireplace and gave Juliet a kiss on the cheek.

"You be good for your Mum now, alright?"

"Yes Aunt Cissy, I promise."

Bellatrix took Juliet in her arms and gave Narcissa a side hug.

"Send me an owl if you need anything Bella. I'm here if you need it."

Bellatrix looked at her sister gratefully, "Thanks Cissy."

* * * * * * * *

Bellatrix was putting the finishing touches on Juliet's birthday cake when a pair of arms wrapped around her.

"Welcome home," Bellatrix turned and smiled.

Rodolphus kissed her softly, "It feels good to be back, especially with you."

"I was beginning to think you weren't coming back."

He shrugged, "We made a few stops on the way there."

Bellatrix grinned sinisterly, "I sure miss being out in the field."

He chuckled, "How's Juliet doing?"

"She wants to meet her father but I'm not ready for that. Which reminds me, what is she going to call you?"

Rodolphus rubbed his chin, "The Dark Lord and I discussed this actually, we decided to make it very clear to her that he was her real father. She is to call me Dad as well since I'm married to you and we don't want people to question anything."

Bellatrix nodded, "Sounds good to me."

Bellatrix and Rodolphus made their way into the formal dining area and found Voldemort sitting at the head of the table.

"My Lord," they said simultaneously.

"I'd like a word with Juliet," Voldemort snapped.

Bellatrix gulped, "She's in her room, down the hall, second door to your left."