Chapter 23 ~edited~

"Do you know what you have to do for the second task?" Ginny asked as she flipped through another book.

"Sort of?"

"The task is in three days Juli!"

"I know that Ginny! I know it has to do with the Lake, which means I'll probably have to go under water. I'm just not sure what I'm suppose to be looking for."

"Can I hear the clue?" Ginny closed the book and opened up another one.

"You have to listen to it under water," Juliet stacked the pile of books and shoved them to the side.

"Well do you remember what it said at least?"

"I have to find something that I'll miss."

"Well what's important to you that you would miss if it was gone."

"I don't know!"

"Juli!!"

* * * * * * * *

"Champions have only one hour to dive into the Lake and find something that was stolen from them last night," Professor Dumbledore announced, "At the sound of the canon!"

The signal went off, interrupting him, and the champions dove into the cold water.

Juliet used the Bubble-Head Charm like Fleur and Viktor had transfigured himself into a shark. Sinking down to the bottom, she started swimming straight ahead.

She had no clue where she was going or what she was looking for. Eventually, she came to a cluster of seaweed and got tangled up in it.

She spotted Fleur also in the seaweed and watched as she suddenly sank down to the bottom.

Feeling slightly panicked, she managed to cut herself loose with her wand and kept swimming. A figure swam past her and she followed it. Coming to an opening, she found herself surrounded by merpeople.

She saw two people chained and tied to rocks and they were completely unconscious. One of the ropes had already been cut off which meant Viktor already left.

She noticed that one of the remaining people was Harry. She quickly swam to him and released him from the rope binding him. She hesitated for a moment when she saw the little girl still strapped down but decided to leave her for Fleur.

Juliet grabbed Harry by the arm and swam back up to the surface.

When her head broke through the surface the Charm went away. Harry was suddenly awake and started spitting out water.

"J-J-Juli," he stuttered out in surprise.

"Harry, are you alright?"

"F-fine."

They reached the platform where they were then taken to Madam Pomfrey, who gave them towels and blankets.

"How did you get down there?"

Harry shivered, "I-I don't know, Professor McGonagall told me to go to her office and the next thing I know everything went black."

Juliet's teeth chattered, "I didn't think it would be you."

"What do you mean?"