Chapter 12 ~edited~

Juliet ran across the grounds to the Great Lake. Ginny had been avoiding her all week for no reason and it was getting close to Christmas. She needed stuff done before the school was closed and she needed Ginny's trust to do it. She had received a note earlier from Ginny, telling her to meet at the Great Lake.

Juliet slowed down as she got closer and saw a group of people standing by the tree. Squinting, she easily recognized Ginny's red hair. As well as the red hair that belonged to what she supposed were Ginny's brothers. 

Juliet paused, "Hey Ginny."

Ginny looked at her with sad eyes, "Hey Juli."

One of the older boys, who sported the famous red hair, scoffed, "You have a nickname for her?"

Ginny sniffled, "She's my friend."

Juliet looked at the faces of the group, the boy who had spoken and what looked like his twin stood side by side. Ron, Harry and Hermione also waited close by.

Harry moved forward, "Hey Juliet."

"Harry."

Harry looked down at the ground, "Look, we don't want to cause any trouble."

"Then why are you here?"

"When Ginny told Ron she found blood on her robes we thought she was the one writing on the walls and killing the chickens. Of course, when we questioned her she had no idea what we were talking about. But anyways, she mentioned being friends with you and you don't exactly... have the best... reputation," Hermione cut in.

Juliet narrowed her eyes at her, "I didn't know you were controlling her friendships."

One of the twins stepped forward, "When it comes to a Lestrange, you bet we will."

"Fred..." Ginny whined.

Fred shook his head, "Mom and Dad are pissed Ginny."

"You told them?" Ginny whined.

Juliet sneered at the group before turning to Ginny, "It's fine Ginny, I understand," she said softly.

Ginny's eyes filled with tears as the group dragged her away. Juliet watched them go and gently lowered herself to the ground. As she continued to watch them, a strange substance ran down her left cheek. Wiping it away, Juliet became disgusted with herself that a tear had been allowed out of her eye. She gave herself a mental scolding and pulled out a textbook to distract herself.

* * * * * * * * 

After her moment of weakness, Juliet managed to pull herself together and get to work. She was furious now, her plan had been ruined, and now she needed to figure out how to do this on her own. She was pacing up and down a corridor when an idea clicked in her head. She grabbed an old diary, that her father had given her, from her bag and ran to the girls bathroom.

"Hello?" Juliet said.

"Who's there?" a voice called out.

"No one."

"It can't be no one, otherwise you wouldn't be talking."

"No one important. I have something for you though."

"Why would anyone want to give me, Moaning Myrtle, anything?"