Chapter 38 ~edited~

Harry cursed as he threw another stick away. He grabbed another one and attempted to build the fire again. Juliet came out of the tent and sat down next to him.

He snapped at her, "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to know if you wanted something to eat," she said calmly.

"No," he replied rudely.

"What's going on with you?"

"It's cold."

"Really? I hadn't noticed," she said sarcastically as she threw snow at him.

He wiped it away, "Will you just piss off."

"You don't have to be so rude."

He sighed, "I'm sorry. It's just cold and I'm hungry."

"I am too. But I'm not going to take it out on you."

"It's been weeks and we still haven't figured out what else we need to find."

Juliet frowned, "I'm not a library, I can't find out what Hogwarts related objects Voldemort would be interested in. It's not like he told me bed time stories of his life either."

"I think we should go to Diagon Alley."

Juliet shook her head, "Are you mad? That's the last place we want to go. It's crawling with Death Eaters. Besides, what are we going to do there?"

Harry stood up, "It's better than staying here."

"We're not going and that's final."

"Why do you get to make all the decisions?" he shouted.

"This is my mission, you're just here to help!" she shouted back.

"Well maybe I don't want to help you anymore!"

Juliet stood back up and crossed her arms, "Fine! I don't want your help anyways."

Harry glared at her before storming into the tent. Juliet paced around, her thoughts clouded in anger. Slowly, the anger faded and she suddenly felt guilty.

Harry reemerged from the tent with a backpack slung over his shoulder. His face was stony as he stared at her.

Juliet's eyes widened, "You're actually leaving?"

He nodded, "This isn't for me. I'm out of here."

He walked away and Juliet started to follow him.

"Harry!" she called.

"Harry, wait!"

A loud crack sounded and he was gone.

* * * * * * * *

Juliet Apparated into a dark alleyway. She pulled her hood up and tried to cover her face. Walking out, she saw the Leaky Cauldron down the street.

The snow crunched underneath her feet as she made her way over. A wizard held the door open for her and she mumbled a thanks.