Chapter 16 ~edited~

Juliet paced around the room as the Quidditch captain gave his usual boring speech. They had won a couple of games but today they would be going against Gryffindor.

Juliet nervously rubbed her gloved hands together. It was a stormy day today and it was going to be extra difficult to see in the rain.

Leaving the changing rooms, the team entered the pitch full of cheering and soaking fans.

Juliet mounted her broom and squinted through the rain. She saw Harry standing across from her and he gave her a comforting smile.

The whistle blew and the match began.

Juliet kicked off from the ground and started flying, keeping an eye out for the Golden Snitch. She watched as the Chasers passed the Quaffle to each other.

"Feeling alright there Juli!" Harry called out.

Juliet laughed, "I'm feeling great, you?"

"Could do without the rain honestly."

Juliet turned just in time to avoid a Bludger to the head. Wiping the rain from her face, she saw the glimmer of the Snitch as it zoomed past her face.

She turned her broom around and started to chase it, Harry hot on her tail.

Higher and higher they flew, chasing the tiny ball. Juliet continued to wipe the rain as it pounded her face and blinded her.

A loud clap of thunder struck her ears but she ignored it as she reached for the Snitch. She turned around momentarily but couldn't see Harry anywhere.

She paused mid flight and glanced around. Feeling worried, she tried looking for him through the dark clouds. Even the sounds below her were lost from the crack of the lightning.

The Snitch passed by her which caused Juliet to fly after it again. Just as she felt her fingers curl around the cold ball, a clap of thunder hit her ears as lightning blinded her.

Her broom had become quite slippery from the rain and she ended up sliding off of it after being startled.

She watched her broom sail away as she tumbled back down to earth.

Gripping the ball tightly, she closed her eyes as she felt herself flipping around until all of a sudden everything went dark.

* * * * * * * *

"Did she hit her head?"

"I don't think so."

"I can't believe they still won."

"When do you think she'll wake up."

"How high do you think she was?"

Juliet groaned, "Will you all just shut up for a second."

She slowly opened her eyes and saw the worried faces of Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione.

Harry let out a sigh of relief, "I'm so glad you're awake."

"How long was I out for?"

"Just a few hours but I was still worried."