Chapter 19 ~edited~

Tap, tap, tap.

Juliet lazily left the comfort of her bed and opened the door to find Draco on the other side of it.

Yawning, she walked back to her bed, "What do you want?"

He placed a messily wrapped gift on her nightstand, "Happy Birthday."

"Is it that time of year already?"

"Yes Juli," he laughed, "It happens every year."

She kicked his leg, "I know that, it just went by so fast."

"Do you feel old yet?"

"I'm only fourteen! You're older than me too."

"Whatever, so are you coming with us to the Quidditch game at the end of the month? Dad wants to know."

"I don't know," she avoided his gaze, "I'm not really a fan of either team."

Draco lied down, "Yes you are. Let me guess? One of your other friends invited you."

Juliet stuck her tongue out, "Yes, but there's no way I'll be allowed to go with them."

"I'm sure you can come with us and then find them after. Dad won't even notice you're gone."

"Do you really think it'll work?"

"Definitely."

"If you say so, I'll come then."

* * * * * * * *

"I knew I shouldn't have come."

"It's not that bad."

"There are wizards everywhere, I'll never find them."

"Never say never"

"Oh shut up Draco."

Juliet dragged him by the collar as they went looking for a water station. She narrowly missed getting hit in the head by a passing witch on a broomstick.

Draco suddenly pointed to the station, "Look, there they are."

Juliet lit up, "Good call on giving me my ticket. I'll see you later, if your dad asks, tell him I wanted to buy something and you were tired of waiting."

Draco waved bye to her as she jogged over to her friends. Hermione was the first to see her and gave her a hug.

"Juli! You made it."

Ron was filling up the bucket they had brought, "I was wondering if you were going to show or not."

"My uncle invited me," she embraced Harry, her face flushed as she did so, "it was the only way to get here."

"Won't he wonder where you are?" Hermione asked.

"He hardly notices me, plus Draco is covering for me."

Harry snorted, "He is?"

Juliet laughed too, "Just because you two don't like each other doesn't mean my own cousin won't do things for me."

He shrugged, "I know he's your cousin but I'm still surprised."

"Well come on, we have to get ready for the game," Ron interrupted.