Chapter 37 ~edited~

Voldemort grabbed a plate and set it on fire with his wand. He yelled in anger and continued to smash various objects, his wand bursting with light. The dining room was full of Death Eaters, who were all muttering to each other in fear.

"How could you have let her escape?" he shouted, his voice echoing.

Lucius flinched, "M-my L-lord..."

"You only had to keep her inside this house. Do you not understand how crucial she is!" he snarled.

A Death Eater slowly stood up, "My Lord, you used her for your own mission, what use is she now?"

Voldemort glared at him, "Fools! For so long I've managed to keep it a secret that she's only being used as an heir and a spy. She's my daughter you idiots!"

The room immediately went silent. No one dared to look into his eyes.

"I needed her, here and alive, to pass my knowledge to her, so she could someday rule as I have. We don't even know why she left but she knows our every move," he growled.

Lucius spoke up again, "She would never betray you."

"Do you know that for sure Malfoy?"

"I'm glad she's gone," someone muttered.

Voldemort pointed his wand towards the voice, "Avada Kedavra!"

The man went limp and slid to the floor. Bellatrix gulped and shrunk down in her seat.

"Find her or I'll kill every single one of you," he said before Disapparating out of the room.

Draco steadied his breath and made eye contact with Narcissa. She raised her eyebrows at him and he gave her one quick nod.

Once they had left the room, she whispered to him, "Why didn't you convince her to stay?"

"I know you might not agree with me," he whispered back, "but I'm on her side."

"I'm on her side too but that's not the point Draco. The Dark Lord will not stop until he finds her. She knows too much."

"Mum, she's my cousin, I can't help you find her."

"Of course you can't. You have to go back to school."

Draco rolled his eyes, "You don't think he'll actually hurt her, do you?" he said worriedly.

Narcissa shook her head, "I'm sure he will, the first chance he gets."

* * * * * * * *

Juliet added more sticks to the small fire and rubbed her hands together. She looked around the quiet forest and sighed.

Harry appeared from inside the tent, "You're sure those spells will hide us?"

She nodded, "Hermione and I practiced them multiple times. I even tried them with Dumbledore and it was fine."

He sat down next to her, "So, what's the plan?"

"Well, I told you we were on the hunt for objects."

"Yes, but you have no idea what these objects could be."

Juliet grabbed her notebook that was on the ground, "Yes and no. They have meaning to Voldemort and some of them have to do with Hogwarts, but I don't know exactly what kind of objects they are."