Chapter 10 ~edited~

"The train will be leaving in ten minutes Ms. Lestrange, do you need help with your bags?"

Juliet grabbed the cage next to her, "No thank you."

"Would you like someone to hold Emeril?"

She sighed, "No thanks, we'll be just fine."

Juliet climbed out of the Ministry car with her owl in tow. In the car in front of her, Draco slid out along with his parents. The man in the car with her put her suitcase on the ground next to her before quickly driving off.

The owl hooted and Juliet smiled towards her, "I'm really excited to have you around this year Emeril. You wouldn't believe how hard it was having to rely on Draco to give me letters."

The owl hooted again as if she understood what Juliet was telling her. Juliet smiled at Emeril then followed the Malfoys to the platform.

Juliet waved to her aunt goodbye and hopped onto the train. She quickly slid into a compartment at the back of the train and closed the curtains. Letting out a deep sigh, she prepared herself mentally for the year ahead.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The feast this year was excellent as usual. Juliet watched the little first years get sorted into their houses, recalling how she felt when she had been sorted. She had eyed them carefully before choosing one in particular. She knew that this one would be perfect. Juliet was sitting in the common room, reading her notes from the summer, when Draco approached her.

"Hey."

She glanced up briefly,"What do you want?"

He hesitated, "We didn't talk all summer."

"That's not my fault."

He nodded and sat down in an armchair, "Sorry about that, can we just forget about everything and be friends again. We are cousins."

Juliet studied him, "Fine."

Draco let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks. So what're you reading."

Juliet smirked, "You wouldn't understand it."

He frowned, "I'm not stupid."

She rolled her eyes, "I know that, I meant it's in a different language."

Draco peered over to the paper, "Oh. Wait you know another language?"

Juliet giggled, "Yes, just learned it."

"That's so cool," Draco said enviously.

"Thanks, I know," she replied.

* * * * * * * *

Juliet peeked from behind her copy of the Daily Prophet and watched the little first year eat her breakfast. She still had some time before class to approach her. When the first year got up, she quickly got up as well and followed her. Soon they reached the girls bathroom. Noticing that it was empty, Juliet walked up to her.

"Hello."

The girl jumped, "Oh, hello."

"What's your name?"

"Ginny."

"That's a cute name."

The girl grinned and ruffled her fiery red hair, "Thanks, what's your name?"

"Juliet."

"That's a pretty name as well."

Juliet grinned now, "We should be friends."

Ginny's smile widened, "Sure!"

Juliet laughed, "Cool, well I have to go to class now but I'll see you around."

Ginny nodded hugely and ran out of the bathroom. Juliet looked at herself in the mirror, fluffed her hair and smirked, it was almost too easy.

* * * * * * * *

A few more days passed and Juliet became friends with Ginny quickly. It was easy to manipulate the girl and she had Ginny following her like a lost puppy. What had seemed like an easy task however, was now going to be difficult. She should've known she was related to Ron by the hair and she knew Ron would never let Ginny be alone with her.

It was past midnight one night when Juliet snuck about the castle, being careful to avoid the teachers. She reached the Gryffindor tower in no time.

"Godric," she whispered to the painting.

It swung open, revealing the Gryffindor common room. Juliet tip toed across the room and into the girls dormitory. She found Ginny fast asleep, snoring quietly.

Juliet pointed her wand, "Imperio."

Ginny woke up all of a sudden and sat up with a blank look on her face. Juliet directed her out of the Gryffindor tower to the girls bathroom.

Juliet rubbed a finger along the sink, "Open," she hissed.

Glancing back at Ginny, she smiled sinisterly to herself and watched a passage open up.

* * * * * * * *

Juliet yawned for the tenth time that day as she listened to Professor Flitwick drone on and on. They were going over theory today and she was incredibly bored. This class was usually interesting to her but her lack of sleep only made it seem worse.

She was just about to fall asleep when an ear splitting scream echoed through the halls. The students started talking amongst themselves.

Professor Flitwick spoke up, "Silence!"

Juliet gathered up her things and snuck out of the classroom. She sprinted down the hall and stopped when she saw a group of students huddled together. Professor Dumbledore was with them, trying to calm them down.

Hagrid was busying disposing a couple dead chickens that had been tied to a post. Juliet silently cheered as she watched the scene before her. It had been simple, too simple, to get Ginny to steal the chickens and kill them with her bare hands. Of course, Ginny didn't remember any of it. Juliet pushed off from the wall and smugly made her way back to class.

* * * * * * * *

A/N

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out, university is soo busy! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading.

Again sorry for the wait.