Chapter 27 ~edited~

Juliet looked around the room that was full of mirrors and practice dummies, "How did you find this again Neville?"

"I was just walking around and it appeared," he said nervously, Juliet always made him shy.

Juliet smiled gently at him, "This is perfect."

He grinned, "I'm glad you think so."

Hermione nodded in approval, "This is the Room of Requirement."

"You mean the room that changes based on what you need?" Juliet asked.

"Yes."

"Cool," Juliet grinned.

Ron inspected a statue, "What do you reckon this is for?"

"Target practice?"

Juliet glanced around the room once more and looked back at the group, "So how are we going to tell everyone to meet here?"

Hermione pulled out coins from her pocket, "I have these enchanted to send everyone a date, I'll hand them out during our first meeting. For now, I guess we'll just have to find them."

Juliet tapped her chin, "That'll look too suspicious."

"We can't exactly send everyone a separate letter."

Juliet thought for a moment, "Would you be opposed to me telling Draco about this?"

Ginny gaped at her, "Are you insane? He'd be the first person to tell Umbridge."

"He's my cousin!"

"It's not a good idea."

"Umbridge is fond of him though, he can distract her while we let everyone know to meet here."

"It's not worth the risk Juli," Harry piped in.

Juliet huffed but finally nodded, "Fine, Harry and Ginny can talk to the Gryffindors, Ron and Hermione have the Ravenclaws and Neville, you can get the Hufflepuffs."

Neville gave her an anxious look and Juliet rolled her eyes, "I don't mean the whole school, just the ones from the list."

Neville flushed a deep red and nodded, "I knew that."

"Should we meet here Saturday night then?"

"Sounds good to me," Ginny said excitedly.

* * * * * * * *

"Shut up you lot!" Juliet yelled over the noise of the room chattering up a storm.

The room instantly went silent and Juliet cleared her throat, "If you don't mind, I'd like to get started."

Harry smirked at her which caused her to blush furiously, "So I thought we would start with something easy. The Disarming Charm is a particularly useful spell and everyone ought to be pros at it."

A boy from Hufflepuff interrupted, "That's too easy," he scoffed.

Juliet glared at him, "If it's so easy then, try to Disarm me."

Snickers came from around the room as the boy paled, "You? That's hardly fair."

Juliet eyes glistened, "You said it was easy."

"It is!"

"Then Disarm me."

The boy shook his head, "No, that's alright."

Juliet snorted, "Not so tough huh," she turned back to the rest of the group, "Sort yourselves into pairs and we can get started."

The rest of the evening passed without any other problems. The boy avoided her gaze whenever she checked on their progress, which only caused her to grin wildly.

"I think that'll be all for tonight, good start everyone!" Juliet called out.

Harry directed everyone out of the room with an enchanted map and soon it was just the two of them, alone.

"You're a really good teacher Juli."

Juliet chuckled, "I suppose I should thank you for making me do this."

"Do you regret agreeing to it?"

Juliet shuffled her feet, "No, I don't think so."

Harry stacked a pile of books on to a nearby table, "Good, we really need you."

Juliet smiled, "It feels nice to be needed."

Harry moved closer to her, "It still surprises me that you're a Lestrange, you're nothing like your family."

Juliet gulped, "That's a good thing though, right?"

Harry nodded, "It is," he leaned in closer, "I wish you'd tell me who your father is though."

"Why," she whispered.

"You never talk about him and you always seem afraid when you come back to school."

"It's none of your business."

"Your mum was surprised that you hadn't told me either."

"So?"

Harry rested his head on her forehead, "You can trust me."

Juliet's heart pounded hard against her chest as her hands started to shake, "I-I can't tell you."

Harry's green eyes sparkled as he stared into her own eyes, "Juli," he spoke softly.

Juliet closed her eyes and pushed him away, "I'm sorry Harry, I can't tell you."

Juliet picked up her bag and walked over to the door, "Have a good night," she said.

She heard footsteps behind her and she turned and saw Harry frowning at her.

"What...?"

"I've decided I don't care actually."

"You don't?"

"No, it's not worth it. I don't like it when you're upset at me."

Juliet smiled warmly at him, "I don't like fighting with you."

Harry blushed and slowly pushed a lock of hair from her face, "I don't know why I wanted to know, but I think it's better not knowing."

Juliet felt guilt wash over her but ignored it, "Thanks."

Harry pulled her into a hug, "I'll see you tomorrow then."

Juliet sighed as she held on tight.

* * * * * * * *

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I'm so sorry for the long wait! I'll try to get another chapter up soon. Thanks for being patient

-infinitemonster16