Chapter 28 ~edited~

Juliet hopped off the train and suddenly felt a pair of cold arms embrace her, enclosing her in darkness from the cloak.

Juliet peered up, "Hi Aunt Cissy."

"I'm so glad you're spending Christmas with me Juli," Narcissa said in relief.

"Thanks for inviting me," Juliet meant her words and she felt Narcissa hum.

Narcissa fussed over her, "You're family, of course I would invite you."

Juliet gave her a blank look, "You've never invited me before."

Narcissa sighed, "I know sweetheart, usually your uncle is home and he's not that fond of you."

Juliet grabbed Emeril's cage from a station worker and placed it on top of her suitcase, "Why not?"

"He had hoped that Draco would've been able to work with the Dark Lord," she whispered, "and of course he can't now as you are directly related."

Juliet rolled her eyes, "It's not like I had a choice Aunt Cissy, the Dark Lord is my father."

"I know. Anyways, your uncle and Draco are going to the mountains for the holidays so it'll just be the two of us."

Narcissa led her to an alleyway and grabbed her arm. Juliet felt the familiar sensation of Apparating and suddenly they were in front of Malfoy Manor.

"Where's Bellatrix?" Juliet asked as they walked to the gates.

Narcissa shook her head, "I'm afraid I don't know where your mother is, she's been busy."

"I'm not surprised," Juliet muttered.

Narcissa opened the door to the house and turned a few lights on, "Go on and settle into your room, I'll have the house elf prepare us dinner."

Juliet dragged her suitcase down a dark corridor and came to a stop by her room. She had her own room back at Bellatrix's home but she spent so much time at the Malfoy's that they had permanently given her this room.

There was a small desk, that had scratches from constant use, in front of the window. Her bed here was slightly bigger, but still had a stiff feel to it. The closest that contained her limited amount of clothes had a collection of spider webs. No one ever spoiled her, like Draco, but she was still grateful.

Once she had unpacked a few things, she walked out in to the hall and went to the kitchen. As she got closer, she smelled the familiar scent of homemade soup and pastries.

Narcissa was sat at the table, "All settled in?"

"Yes."

She smiled at her, "Is there anything you would like to do while you're here?"

Juliet shrugged, "I never come home for Christmas, I'm not sure what there is to do."

Narcissa face lit up, "We should go look at Christmas lights."

"Christmas lights?"

She nodded, "I've heard loads of Muggles talk about it. There are a few places that are particularly extravagant."

Juliet hesitated, "I don't know Aunt Cissy."

Narcissa paused as the house elf served them soup and then continued, "I know it's not a vacation in the mountains but I still think it'll be fun."

Juliet sighed, "Fine, we can go."

Narcissa grinned, "You'll love it."

* * * * * * * *

"Juli!"

Juliet was suddenly engulfed in an all too familiar bone crushing hug. She recognized the fiery red hair that covered her face.

"Ginny!"

Ginny pulled away, "How was your Christmas?"

"Quiet. My aunt took me to see some Christmas lights and bought me a ton of chocolate. Then she gave me an old necklace of her mums, it was nice," she replied.

Ginny smiled, "That sounds wonderful, my mum made us all jumpers again. Oh! Which reminds me, she made this one for you."

Ginny handed her a parcel, which Juliet tore quickly. Inside was a dark grey jumper with a Snitch on the front.

Juliet giggled, "I love it. I'll have to write a letter to her."

Ginny smirked at her, "Harry is looking at you."

Juliet looked up and saw Harry standing at the end of the hall. He gave her a small wave which she returned.

"What's going on with you two?" Ginny asked.

"Nothing, why?"

"Well it's obvious that you like him," she said, "I think he likes you too. He wouldn't stop talking about you over the break."

"What did he say?"

"He was worried about you going home and he kept asking us if we knew who your father was. Oh, he also asked me if you had said if you were interested in anyone but I told him to ask you himself."

Juliet frowned, "He had nothing to worry about, that's none of his business and at this point I'm not even sure if I want to be interested if he's going to be so nosey."

Ginny sighed, "I tried to tell him to leave you alone."

"Thanks," Juliet glanced at Harry again, "I'm going to go talk to him."

"Don't be too hard on him. Don't forget to set up a date and time for the next meeting too!"

Juliet nodded and made her way over to Harry. He had a huge smile on his face which faded quickly when Juliet glared at him.

"Hey Juli," he said nervously.

"Don't call me that. I'm tired of you asking me about my life and you can't go around asking other people either."

"Listen..."

"No, you listen! You're suppose to be my best friend but all you do is pester me. Why can't you just get over it."

Harry ruffled his hair, "I don't know."

A few students had stopped to listen to their exchange so Juliet grabbed Harry and threw him into an empty classroom.

"I can't be your friend anymore," Juliet said.

Harry groaned in frustration, "You can't run away every time you feel uncomfortable in a situation."

"I'm serious this time! I can't stand you," she growled.

"All you have to do is tell me who your father is and then we can move on!"

She yelled out in frustration, "Just shut up already!"

"It's really not that big of a deal, I already know you lied!"

Juliet grabbed Harry by his robes, "I'm the daughter of the most dangerous wizard in the world. I've been trained to kill and torture since I was five. My father is the Dark Lord," she snarled as her eyes flared dangerously.

Juliet released his robes and made her way out, "I just wanted to be normal," she swept out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

* * * * * * * *